chapter 33- ❝positive❞

𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 one week since then and I still have been throwing up a lot

                  𝗜𝗧 𝗛𝗔𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 one week since then and I still have been throwing up a lot. But, this time I think I know why. My period is late by two weeks, I keep throwing up, my breasts are tender, I get hungry a lot but can't keep anything down, I've been really tired.

I think I might be pregnant. I've been hiding my throwing up from Leo because I didn't want him to worry. Today I decided to take a test. I don't want to do it alone so I decided to ask Jaxon for some company.

He's like a brother to me and he's Leo's bestfriend so I wouldn't mind him being there. He's really responsible and smart and good at comforting people so I decided to ask him to accompany me. I also need to use his room so leo doesn't see my in ours.

I walk down stairs with the test secured in the waistband of my shorts. Leo is currently in his office doing some paperwork and he can come out any minute so I need to hurry. Jaxon is by himself on the couch and I walk up to him. "Hey, can I talk to you in your room," I ask him and he nods.

We get up and walk upstairs before making our way into his room. He sits on the bed and I stand in front of him. "What's up, Ria," he asks me. I pull the pregnancy test out of my waistband before talking.

"I think that I might be pregnant and I didn't want to do this alone. I asked you because your his best friend and we're good friends," I say to him and his eyes widen in shock. "Okay, I'm glad to help now you go pee on the stick and I'll wait in the room," he says to me and I nod.

I go to the toilet before doing my business and peeing on the stick. Once I'm done I set the test on the counter. I go to the door and open it. "I'm finished you can come in," I say to him and he nods before coming into the room.

"Do you want a baby," he asks me. "Yeah, ever since my last pregnancy I've wanted a baby I was very excited for that one but things didn't work out," I say a little upset. He nods before rubbing my arm in a comforting way.

"It's been a few minutes do you want me to look," he asks and I nod my head. He picks up the rest before he flips it over. I chew on my nails in anticipation. "Congratulations, it's positive," he says before setting the test down.

A small smile breaks onto my lips as tears well up in my eyes. I quickly go to Jaxon and hug him. "Thank you for doing this with me," I say to him. "It's my pleasure," he says before letting me go.

"Well I'm going to set up a appointment with the OBGYN and get some pictures so I can show them to Leo when I tell him," I say and he nods his head. "I can't believe Leo is gonna be a father that's crazy to me," he says and I wipe my tears and nod my head.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I told Leo I was gonna go run some errands. What was a lie because I'm currently sitting in the waiting room to get a pregnancy confirmation. I can't help but think about having a baby.