chapter 14- ❝almost❞

W/ slight mature content

                  𝗪𝗔𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗣 𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 I remembered we are all supposed to go shopping to get dresses and suits for the masquerade ball tomorrow. I obviously want to wear all black but it depends on what looks the best in the stores.

I walk downstairs in my pajamas which is just small black shorts that show a lot of my ass and a crop top that's just black long sleeve. I don't have anyone to impress at breakfast so I don't even care what I wear.

I feel eyes on me behind me as I was about to make my way into the dining room. I turn around and see Emilio. He sees I've turned around and lifts his gaze from my ass to meet my eyes. I smirk at him before walking inside.

He's been trying to ignore everyone so maybe this will get his attention and he will stop sitting in that office. We both walk in the dining room. I make my way to the side table and see all the drinks and food in there to serve yourself. I got eggs and hash browns and orange juice.

I knew Emilio was behind me so I wanted to tease him a little bit. I smiled to myself before grabbing a spoon but dropping it into the floor. My shorts are super small so it comes to a advantage to me. "Oops," I say and bend down to get it.

When I stand back up I hear a groan from behind me and smirk to myself knowing what I have done. I go and sit down and I eat my full meal which I'm proud of myself for. Since the hospital nurses have been checking on me and it has seriously helped me to at least it 1-2 meals a day!

When breakfast is over I think of a new way to tease Emilio so he will stop avoiding me. I walk up to him. "I need help getting something from my closet to wear today to go out, can you help me with it?," he nods and we walk into my room.

I reach up on my tippy toes to reach for a box and sigh. I feel him come up behind me and press his body to mine and reach up to grab it. When he does that I push my ass back onto his crotch and he groans at that.

He quickly pulls the box down before throwing it and pinning me against the wall. "What are you trying to pull here Valeria?," he questions. I stare into his eyes before speaking. "Nothing I just needed your help," I say. "You bending over and showing me a great view of your ass or the number you pulled trying to grind your ass into me, that's nothing?," he says.

I nod my head feeling myself getting more wet by the moment. He pulls his hand from around one of my wrists and trails it down to my hips. He squeezed it cause me to whimper. He moves his hand back behind me and grabs my ass before squeezing it hard causing me to let out a moan.

"Is this what you wanted?," he questions as he continues to palm my ass. He pulls me flush against him where I can feel the bulge in his pants against my lower stomach. As I'm 5'9 and he is 6'4. He leans his face in closer and then I realize how our faces are really close together and we are practically sharing breaths.