chapter 4- ❝hanging out❞

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥 after the mission it took all my self restraint to not touch her when she kept clenching her thighs together

                  𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥 after the mission it took all my self restraint to not touch her when she kept clenching her thighs together. My pants felt so tight when I caught her do that. When we got home she quickly went inside and into her room. While I went into the living room. I seen my three friends on the couch.

I quickly sat down on the couch to hide the bulge in my pants. I don't want anyone to see that. "Baby, your back?," Alvaro says with a wink. As he approached me he try's to sit on my lap but I quickly push him away and he falls on the floor. I hear footsteps and I see Valeria in a tank top and small shorts.

All her curves are so defined it isn't helping my issue in my pants. "Why is he on the floor?," she asks. I turn and look at Alvaro to see him fake crying into the carpet. "I think Emilio is cheating on me he wouldn't even let me sit on his lap. That's where I always sit," Alvaro says and I roll my eyes.

Valeria laughs and walk up to Alvaro and kneels by him on the floor. She gives me the perfect view of her ass and I let out a groan and looked away. I seen she looked back at me with a smirk then she turned back to Alvaro. "You poor baby that's so mean of him," she says trying not to laugh while she rubs his back.

"Right! I just try to show affection to my husband and he doesn't let me I think he's cheating on me he has to be," he says. "Fuck off," I say and roll my eyes at his behavior. "Aww poor thing. You can come sit on my lap I don't mind," she says. My eyes go wide and I was gonna protest but why would it matter I don't like her and I refuse to go through a relationship again.

"Omg your so much better then Emilio," he says as he sits sideways on her lap when they moved onto the couch. "I'm definitely taking a picture of this to use as blackmail later," Malia says dying of laughter. "Send me that once you get it," Jaxon says staring at them.

The front door opens and a blonde girl with a white cropped tank top and mom jeans walks into the living room. Valeria quickly pushes Alvaro off and goes and hugs the girl. "Who is that?," I ask. "My bestfriend Ivey," Valeria says with a glare. "Wow my replacement seat and husband don't even want me," Alvaro says.

I look up at the Ivey girl and see her looking at Alvaro with a smile and then she says, "You could sit on my lap I'll be replacement number 2."Alvaro quickly turns his head at the voice and his mouth drops open as he examines the Ivey girl. He gets up and says, "That would be so rude of me to decline a offer from such a gorgeous girl."Iveys cheeks turn red and she sits on the couch and Alvaro plops down on top of her.

I hold in my laugh at the size difference. Valeria goes to sit down and the only spot left is on the loveseat couch next to me. My legs are spread wide so when she sits down we are touching legs. I hear her intake a sharp breath. I place my hand on my right leg and slight graze her thigh with my hand and I feel her shiver at the contact. I move my hand onto my lap and leave it there.

"So you guys can sit together and not be bitches to eachother. I'm shocked," Malia says looking amused. "I mean I wasn't the one who left with no explanation so I don't see why he's a bitch to me," she says while rolling her eyes.