chapter 13- ❝ghost❞

𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 I would describe Emilio as these past days

                  𝗚𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 I would describe Emilio as these past days. I have been discharged from the hospital but they told me I need to relax and don't do anything to straining while I get my strength back and the nutrition I need. I would hang out with everyone in the living room except for him.

He is like a ghost. A figment of my own imagination. I would have though he died if he hadn't come out of his office to get more alcohol or cigarettes everyday. I don't know if he's even eating in there and I'm getting kind of worried.

We haven't moved back to the mansion because they were all waiting for me to get better. But today is the day where we all go back there. I'm currently in my room with Jagger of course. He can't leave his mama. Anyways, I'm in my room with Jagger packing my bags and everything so that we can go back.

While I'm packing I hear someone open the door. I turn and see it's Emilio. He looks very tired and almost sad. His hair is all disheveled, he hasn't shaved his beard in a while, he looks really tired and hungry like he hasn't eaten for a while.

"Are you okay," I ask kind of worried about him.

"I'm fine don't worry about it," he says in a way to dismiss me. I don't believe he is really fine but I'm not gonna push him if he doesn't want to talk to me. So I just turn around and continue packing my stuff. While I'm packing my stuff I look and see him in the bathroom with a pill bottle and he's taking two of them.

I don't know what he is taking and I don't know if I should ask him. I decide to do it against my better judgement. "What are you taking," I ask him while staring at him. He looks to me and says "None of your business," he says. I roll my eyes at him.

"It's not like I'm going to judge you for whatever you take," I say and he huffs and slams the door shut. "If you want to know so fucking bad it's antidepressants for my anxiety, PTSD, and depression, Are you happy now?," he says annoyed and goes to finish packing his things.

I instantly regretted asking him that question because it seemed to be a vulnerable topic for him. I hurriedly packed the rest of my things and left the bag on the floor. I go into the living room and see everyone sitting there. I sit next to Alvaro.

"Has Emilio talked to any of you guys or has he just been in his office the past few days?," I ask them. "No I haven't seen him come out at all unless it's for alcohol or cigarettes," Jaxon says. I nod my head. "Why do you think he hasn't come out?," Malia asks in a worried tone. "Ever since Valeria has been to the hospital he hasn't left the room after," Ivey says.

"I think he just blames himself for you being there so he's trying to punish himself he used to do this as a kid all the time when he would do something bad he would sit himself in the corner," Alvaro says. I frown at that. "I told him it was his fault," I say lowly. Everyone gasps.

"I know it wasn't fully his fault but I was hurt at the things he said so I just said what I was thinking, I didn't mean it," I say. They all nod and look away. "I'm sure he just feels guilty so he is trying to figure out his emotions," Jaxon says. I nod my head.