chapter 20- ❝home❞

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

                  𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦. It's been three days since Malia and Valeria have been missing. We know the Russians took them because who else would it be. We also have surveillance camera footage of them in the club. To say that the house is silent and vacant would be a understatement.

We have been looking all places for Valeria and Malia. Today me and Jaxon picked up a location from them. Jaxon told me Malia has a tracker in her earrings. It's a little scary seeing as her tracker hasn't moved for two and a half days. Maybe they just kept her locked in a room.

We decide at night we will attack them to get the girls back. We are preparing our guns and knife and best fighters to help us take down the people there to get the girls back. To say I've been upset is a understatement. I've know Malia since I was 19 a few years after I joined the mafia.

I've known Valeria since we were kids so I'd do anything to get her back. To get them both back. I have been take antidepressants like their candy and have been doing anything to get them back.

The location they are at is 4 hours away. We get all our stuff loaded into the car and we get ourselves in. Driver is in the driving seat, Jaxon is in the passenger seat, and Ivey and Alvaro are in the back with me.

Ever since Valeria and Malia have been gone Ivey has been depressed she wouldn't come out of her room and wouldn't talk to anyone. She feels guilty for not spending time with them and staying shacked up with Alvaro and she was probably getting railed everyday.

Jaxon is in the front seat his leg shaking repeatedly. He was always here for me so I'm trying my best to be here for him even though I hate affection. I pat his shoulder and he looks at me and I lightly smile at him. "Malia is gonna be okay. She's strong you know that. After this we can go home and it will be like before. She'll be waiting for you there," I say to him and give him a closed mouth smile before sitting back in my seat.

For the next four hours everyone has been silent. Not much to say when two very important people are probably being tortured. We quickly pull up to the dusty and abandoned ware house.

There is nobody guarding outside which is fucking dumb but less people for me to take out anyways. We all hop out and get our guns ready. I decide just to take a pistol and some knives. We make our way to the door and get in position.

"We need to get in and kill everyone and get the girls out of here quickly so we can take them to medical to get checked out," I say and everyone nods. I turn and look at the door before blowing it open by me and Jaxon kicking them really hard.

It opens and men rush out from different angles. One man runs at me before he can get close enough I shoot him in the head with precision.

Another man runs at me and tackles me to the floor. I quickly flip us over before grabbing my knife and stabbing him in the shoulder. That just makes him more mad before he flips us over and punched me in the face twice before I grab another blade and stab him in the head from behind.