chapter 25- ❝comfort❞

𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 today I was gonna visit Malias grave

                  𝗜 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 today I was gonna visit Malias grave. I haven't visited her for a few days and I miss her so much. I get into the car and have the driver drive me to where she is buried. I have a few bodyguards with me to be safe.

I walk into the cemetery and look for her. After a few minutes I quickly find her before walking up to her and sitting right in front of her. I just stare at it for a few minutes not knowing how to start this because it doesn't get better as days go bye.

"Hi love, I miss you so much more every day it doesn't get easier without you. A few days ago if you were here you would have been so happy. You would have been ecstatic to know that I was pregnant and you were going to be a aunt," I say with tears clouding my vision.

"But recently my baby has decided they wanted to meet you early so they left me to," I say while placing the palm of my hand on my now empty stomach. I look down at my stomach wishing that I could have had my baby longer.

"It's okay. I'm not mad at you. But, please take care of my baby up there. Please make sure their happy and safe with you as I know they will be. I love you both so much and miss you more everyday," I say before sobbing into my hands.

After a few minutes I decided to go back home I really wanted to cuddle with Emilio because I needed the comfort from him. I get into the car as my driver drives me back to the mansion. I get out of the car once we are there.

I get inside the house and find Emilio sitting on the couch with Jaxon, Ivey, and Alvaro. I walk up to him before straddling his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck while he wraps his around my waist. "Hey, baby," he says in my ear.

"Hi," I say and he pulls me closer to him. "Where did you go?," he questions me. I sigh and sit silently for a while before answering. "I went to see Malia and I told her about the baby," I say tearing up a little. I move my hand to nuzzle my face further into his neck.

"I'm sure their having fun up there, none of their deaths are your fault," he says and I nod my head at his words. I just sit here for a while listening to them talking before slowly drifting off to sleep.

 I just sit here for a while listening to them talking before slowly drifting off to sleep