chapter 8- ❝information❞

W/ mature content

W/ mature content

                  𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 day that we were going to interrogate Levi and the other guys who we soon found out his name is Igor. We are going into the cellar after Valeria finishes her visit with her dad.

Yesterday when her dad was shot I wanted to comfort her so bad and I did. But I couldn't let her get to close. I don't do relationships after what happened so I made up a lie how I didn't enjoy it to Jaxon. I knew she was there so I said it to not let her get close to me.

It was very hard to say but I had to do it. I ruin a lot of peoples lives and I won't let her be one of them. She is an enigma I want to understand her and know her but I don't want her to get close to me because If I do I will end up falling in love with her again and I'm not ready for that.

When I was a 10 to 17 she was a breath of fresh air. The reason I woke up in the morning. She was the only one who was here for me when I was a kid because my parents were busy at their "job". Of course I didn't know that it was the mafia and it was time consuming.

But being with her when I had no one was like breathing again. Like I was drowning and she was my anchor to keep me from sinking all the way down. She was my vice. But their is a pattern in all those sentences. The word was.

Was. Because we aren't close anymore because I chose to leave and she didn't like that but one day she will understand I will make her even if it's the last thing I do. But today we are going to interrogate and torture Blaise's men in the cellar. Personally I'm excited because she always looks so hot when she is in action.

I make my way into the kitchen after getting dressed and see my dad in the kitchen. I walk over to him to see he is drinking coffee. "Papà, oggi interrogheremo gli uomini russi per vedere dov'è Blaise,"(Dad, we are going to interrogate the Russian men today to see where Blaise is.) I say and sit in the kitchen stool.

"Ok figliolo, sii al sicuro e non essere troppo duro con quella ragazza,"(Okay son, be safe and don't be to hard on that girl.) he says. I roll my eyes. My dad likes to try to get me to open up to people and stop being cold and detached. Him and my mom are the only ones who know why I left so and why i can't talk to Valeria about it.

They always tease me about talking to her and explaining why I left but they don't understand that I'm not ready to relive the memories or talk about it. So I haven't talked to her about it.

After telling my dad what we are doing I make my way to the living room to wait for everyone to get here. I take out my phone and just go on it to take time away. After a few minutes everyone is here and we're making our way to the cellars. Everyone is her. Everyone is Malia, Jaxon, Val, Ivey, and Alvaro.

"Be careful once we get in here babe don't want your face to be messed up," Alvaro says while trying to grab my hand. I lift my hand and smack him in the back off the head. He gasps and placed his hand on his heart feigning sadness.