chapter 36- ❝lust❞

W/ mature content

W/ mature content

                  𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗘 𝗚𝗘𝗧 into the room I quickly push her into the wall. Not to hard considering she is pregnant. I wrap my hand around her throat and put my other hand on her leg and lifting it up around my waist.

"Let's finish what you started in the dining room," I say to her and she smirks. I move my head and smash my lips to hers. Our lips move feverishly in lust and need for one another.

I wrap my hand around her other leg and lift her up so her legs are wrapped around my waist and her arms are wrapped around my neck. I put my arms around her and hold her up by her ass. I make sure to leave enough room so I am not crushing her stomach.

I've always wanted to fuck her in my office so that's where I'm going. I walk out of the room and make my way to the office before shutting and locking the door. I walk over and sit on the couch with her straddling my waist.

I start to kiss down her neck sucking I'm certain areas. I quickly find her sweet spot before leaving a hickey on it. She starts to grind her hips down onto my lap as she throws her head back and moans. I grab onto her hips to control her movements.

She continues to grind herself onto me as I move my hands and grab the hem of her sweater and fling it off. I throw it somewhere before grabbing into her bra and unclasping it and throwing that. I attach my mouth onto one of her breasts and suck on it. "Ahh, leo their sensitive," she says and I smile around it.

I continue to suck and lick her breasts while playing with the other one. This is driving her crazy as her head is thrown back and moans keeping coming from her mouth. She continues to drive her hips into mine trying to get friction to help her throbbing core. I unlatch from her nipple which causes her to whimper.

I move my hands to her leggings and pull them down before having her stand to pull them all the way off. Now she is just in her panties. I pull her back into my lap before attaching my mouth to hers in a rough kiss as I push my tongue into her mouth.

As we kiss I move my hand down her stomach before reaching her underwear. I move them to the side and shock her by plunging three fingers into her. "LEO," she yells out. I smile again her lips as I aggressively thrust my fingers in and out of her causing her kisses to get sloppy.

I move my other hand to her breast and pinch it as I move my fingers at a rapid pace. "Slow down, it's to much," she says and I think about it before shaking my head and adding my thumb to her clit. I press hard on it and rub it in circles as her head drops to my shoulder and she moans in my ear.

I push my fingers in deeper before hitting her g-spot hard and she all but screams. "Mm is that what you wanted?," I ask her as she's laying her head on my dazed and breathlessly. "Yes, Leo it feels so good, please don't stop I'm so close," she yells as she moans into my ear.