epilogue

2 years later

2 years later...
W/ mature content

                  𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗡 feeling very sick recently. It's been going on for weeks and I pretty much know the cause but I'm just making sure by taking a test. Me and Leo got married last year so I am officially his wife and I've never been happier. This time Leo and Emiliano are doing it with me because I'm gonna tell them.

(A/N: idk much about weddings and I wasn't feeling like writing one so I'm sorry their are no details.)

Emiliano is now 5 and a half years old. He's very smart and funny and loves to hang out with me still. He's still a proud mamas boy but loves to hang out with Leo and the other boys. Alvaro and Jaxon haven't hung out with him for a while because Ivey is about 9 months pregnant right now and are waiting for the arrival of their baby girl any day now.

Jaxon has been busy most days a long with the head of security here in the mansion and I'm pretty sure their dating or hooking up at least. So now I'm going to walk into the bedroom and see where Emiliano and Leo are so I can get them to take this test with me.

I walk into the room and see them both sitting on the bed watching TV while eating goldfish and strawberries. I sit onto the bed next to them and they both turn their heads and smile at me in sync. "Mama, me and dad are watching this show you should watch with us," he says and I turn and look at the TV.

Their watching criminal minds. "Leo he's six years old why is he watching this," I ask him and he laughs. "It's a very good show I don't know what your talking about," he says and acts stupid. "Can you guys come with me to take a test I think that I'm pregnant," I say and Leo's eyes widen.

"Yeah okay," leo says and gets up from the bed. "What's pregnant," Emiliano asks and I laugh at him. "It's when your mommy has a baby in their stomach that will be your sibling," I say to him and he smiles. "Let's go what are you waiting for," Emiliano says and jumps off the bed.

I laugh at that. I walk into the bathroom and open the cabinet before squatting down and grabbing the test. I make them wait outside while I pee on the stick. Once I'm done I place it face down on the counter and let them in.

"I would definitely want a baby brother because then he can play with me and we can kill people like daddy kills people," he says and I just stare at him. "Your dad doesn't kill people and your not going to either," I say to him and he rolls his eyes. The timer goes off and we all just sit there.

"Leo do it," I say to him and he shakes his head. "You do it your the one who peed on it," he says I roll my eyes before grabbing the stick. I flip it over and it's positive as I expected. A smile breaks onto my lips as I hand him the test and he looks at it and smiles too.

He quickly comes up to me and hugs me tightly and Emiliano stands by our legs not knowing what's going on. I let go of Leo before squatting down to his level. "Mommy has a sibling in her tummy," I say to him and he smiles. "Like aunty Ivey has a baby in her belly?," he asks am I nod my head.