chapter 39- ❝peaceful❞

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 day we get to take Emiliano home! I've been doing good and he's been doing good so they said we can go home now

𝗧𝗢𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗜𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 day we get to take Emiliano home! I've been doing good and he's been doing good so they said we can go home now. I still feel sore and tired most days but I push through for them. I'm packing up my stuff and Emiliano is asleep in the bassinet and Leo is helping me pack up.

We get all our stuff packed before Jaxon, Ivey and Alvaro come and help us take it to the car. Once they took everything I move over to Emiliano and pick him up before cradling him to my chest. Me and Leo start walking out of the hospital and into the car.

Leo sits in the driver seat and I sit in the back with Emiliano. I buckle him up and Leo gets into the car. "Can I have his Pacifier from the cup holder?," I ask Leo and he nods. I take the pacifier from him and put it between Emiliano's parted lips and he immediately starts to suck on it.

Leo starts to drive and the car ride is mostly peaceful until Emiliano spits out his paci and starts to cry loudly. "What's wrong buddy?," I ask him and he continues to cry as he starts to move his head back and fourth. "Your hungry," I say out loud.

"I can't feed you until we get home little man, I'm sorry," I say to him even though he can't understand me. "You guys okay baby," Leo asks me and I nod. "Yeah he really wants some milk but I need to wait til we get home because it's unsafe to unbuckle him," I say to him and he hums in response.

"We're almost home," he says and takes one hand off the wheel and puts it behind him. I grab onto his hand and he laces our fingers together. Now, Emiliano isn't crying as hard he is just whining.

Not long after we make it to the house and Emiliano is fully screaming and crying and I felt so bad I couldn't get him out. When the car stops I quickly unbuckle him and take him into my lap. I pull down the state of my tank top and open my nursing bra for him.

He's still screaming and flailing around around. I quickly move him to the crook of my left arm and cradle him before I move him up to my breast and he latches on so quickly. "You we're starving huh?," I say to him and he grunts as he quickly suckles.

I make sure I'm holding him securely as I move and get out of the car as I keep him latched at the same time. Emilio comes from the side of the car and comes up to us. He grabs the bag before he comes to my side and grabs my hand and I hold onto Emiliano with my other arm as he eats.

We walk inside and see that our parents are sitting on the couch here to greet us. I get kind of annoyed because I just want to settle into the house with my baby and boyfriend. I don't want to pass my baby around to everyone I just want to lay in my bed with my baby and Leo.

They all smile when they see us walking in and I give them a close lipped smile. I quickly sit on the couch that their not on. "Let me see the child that's going to be the leader of my mafia," Emilio's dad says and puts his arms out for Emiliano.

I look at Leo to handle this one. I look down to Emiliano and stroke his hair as he eats before hearing Leo talk. "First off he is my son before he is your future mafia boss, it's his choice if he wants to be in the mafia and second he's eating so he's not getting passed around right now," leo says as he sits next to me.