chapter 2- ❝safe house ❞

𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗥 after dinner at the Santiago's was hard

                    𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗥 after dinner at the Santiago's was hard. She looked so good at dinner with her long brown hair. Her brown eyes have me captivated every time I looked at her. Her curves had me speechless. I haven't seen her since we were teenagers and she looks so different. Of course I always thought she was gorgeous.

I know she hates me for leaving without saying anything to her but I needed to leave. And now I am back and I won't let myself fall for someone again. So, no matter how much it hurts me I have to be cold and rude to her as I am to everyone else.

When I got home after the dinner I walked inside to see my 8 month old Doberman named Jagger. He may be a puppy but he is huge. He walk up to me and started to sniff me. "Dai," (come on) I said as I made my way into my room. He followed me quickly and jumped onto my bed while I went and took a shower.

I got back out and got dressed and got into bed. When I got into bed I remembered that I need to tell everyone about the safe house and the alliance. I took out my phone and opened the group chat. (Alexander #2 is Malia since she is 22 and Alexander #1 is Jaxon because he is 24.)

𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲𝘀 😐

𝗠𝗲:
Got alliance with Spanish mafia.
Pack for safe house tomorrow.

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:
I get to go too.
What did I do to deserve this privilege.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 #𝟮:
Is a certain brunette going to be there? 😏

𝗠𝗲:
🖕.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 #𝟭:
That's a yes. How long are we staying?

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:
Til he gets back with lover girl, duh.

𝗠𝗲:
If you keep talking I'll cut your dick off.
We're staying until we take down the mafia.

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:
You could at least be nicer to your boyfriend.
This relationship is feeling very one-sided. 🥺

𝗠𝗲:
Fuck off I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 #𝟭:
Goodnight.

𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:
Good night daddy.

𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘅𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 #𝟮:
Good night. :)