Can You Relate?

You sit in your towel after you take a shower because you're too lazy to get dressed.

You hate when one string of your hoodie is longer than the other.

You hate when someone teases you for liking someone when you clearly don't.

You hate it when your favourite song comes on as you pull into the driveway.

You feel like if you turn on the lights everything will be okay.

You push those little buttons on takeaway coffee cups.

The meme in the media section reminds you of your childhood.

You hate it when you tell a guy to shut up and they copy you in a higher voice.

You pretend to sleep when your parents come in.

You hate it when people walk slowly in front of you and you can't walk past them.

You're always tired no matter how much sleep you get.

You're always hungry no matter how much food you eat.

You stop the microwave before it hits 00:00 to avoid hearing the beeps.

You use the "sup" head nod.

You just tried it.

You check the fridge every five minutes to see if food has magically appeared.

You hate when you're angry with someone and they make you laugh.

A/N: Guys! Over 520 followers! 82k reads on this book! Thank you guys SO MUCH! You're just the best. :D

A few more chapters until we reach 200! The 200th is not going to be as big as the 100th was, but I still want to celebrate it somehow. What do you guys think I should do? :)