Age of Ultron

*SPOILER ALERT*
DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN AGE OF ULTRON.

There are no words to describe this awesomeness.

First of all: ANDY SERKIS. That's all I'm going to say.

Second of all: BYE, BYE CLINTASHA! I actually really like the new ship. *uses Cap's shield to defend herself from all the Clintasha fans who are throwing Ultron drones at her* I'm sowwie, but I liked seeing Clint with his family! His kids were so cute and he looked so happy with his wife...
...and Tony's reaction was priceless. XD

Third of all: From now on, every time someone swears in my class I will say "Language".

Fourth of all: I'm just going to tell you my reactions. My comments are in italics.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Tony: *beep*
Really? Of all words in the world, that happened to be the first line of the movie? XD

Cap: Language.
Haha! Hey, wait ... what?

*no one commenting on the fact that Cap said "Language"*
This is very disturbing... O_O

Tony: Is no one going to comment that the Cap just said "language"?
Yes! Thank you!
Cap: It just slipped out...

Strucker: Can we hold them?
Fortress Soldier: *incredulous* They're THE AVENGERS!
You bet they are!

Tony: *enters a room full of armed Hydra soldiers* Guys, lets talk about this... *shoots all the Hydra men non-fatally* Good talk.
Hydra Soldier: No, it wasn't!
Ouch...

Tony: *searching for a secret door* Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door. Please be a secret door. *finds and opens the secret door* Yay!
This guy rocks.

Maria: All set up, boss.
Tony: Actually, he's the boss.
*points to Captain America* I just pay for everything and design everything, make everyone look cooler.
Has he been taking sass lessons from Thranduil?

Bruce: Would you like to come to the party?
Helen: My appointments are too hectic, unfortunately. *pauses* Is Thor going to be there?
Snap, crackle, pop!

Ultron: *destroys Jarvis*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *sobs like a baby* THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! *dies*

Bruce and Nat: *flirting*
Am I missing something here? Where's Clint during all of this?

Bruce: Wait, what do you mean "up close"?
XD

Everyone: *trying to lift Thor's hammer*
Loooooool! XD

Nat: *when asked to lift Mjölnir* That's not a question I need answered.
#GirlPower

Cap: *nearly lifts the hammer*
Oh my Gondor...
Cap: *fails*
Phew... XD

Everyone: *repeatedly* Don't say that word in front of Steve.
Cap: This isn't going to go away any time soon.
Nope, it's not. :D

Ultron: *enters the room* Worthy? How could you be worthy? You're all killers. You want to protect the world, but you don't want it to change. There's only one path to peace ... your extinction.
Oh my gosh ... TONY, BRUCE, WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU DONE?!

Cap: *loses his shield in a fight with Ultron*
Nat: *riding her motorcycle like a boss* I am always picking up after you boys.
I know how you feel, Nat.