Guardians of the Galaxy Review

WARNING: this chapter contains many spoilers and a whole lot of craziness.

JZGNSDJZGJCRSEJIOGDUJXBCAQTJVJNCSTVSEQFHSF'WJDJKSJTWTJSJEKAKYOWLDKYEOGXLHRLUFPYSYLOTSKTSRITKSITSTKSISTKDLYEYODYLALYSOSYLICJZOYSOYSTKOATLAROSKZLTSYLZKSPSLkfKatoz!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"YOU'VE MADE ME SO MAD THAT I'M BEATING GRASS!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lee Pace (Thranduil) played Ronan! WHAAAAAAAAT?! It doesn't look like him AT ALL. And it doesn't sound like him. AT ALL. There's a pic of him in the media section.

Yeah I really enjoyed it! IT WAS AMAAAAAAAZZZZZIIIIINNNGGGG!!! But there were 3-year-olds in the cinemas! 😳😳😳 And it's rated M for a reason!!! It was kinda violent! People were being blown up and stuff! 😵😵😵 And they went into a severed head that was now a mine and aliens were mining for body fluids and uggghhhh! 😁😁😁 Stuff that kids shouldn't watch! Why on earth do parents let their little kids who shouldn't even be watching PG movies watch stuff like that?! Do you want to scar them for life?!

Other than that it was fantastic. BUT THE FIRST SCENE WAS SO SAAAAAD! 😢😢😢 WHY DIDN'T PETER HOLD HIS MUM'S HAND??? IT WAS HER DYING WISH!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

I definitely recommend it! It was an amazing movie! I love all the characters. I love...

Peter because he's a "100% d***head" (that's a quote from the movie!).

Gamora because of her bravery despite her horrible past (and because she's such a baddonkey (that's my new word for bad*ss)).

Rocket because I feel so sorry for him! 😢 STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Groot because he (SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER!!!). Yeah. Watch the movie to find on why I love him. I AM GROOT!!! HE IS SO AWESOME AND KIND AND JFTVSJXHBDJXATIJ!!!

Drax because nothing but metaphors go over his head. Seriously though, he takes everything too literally. He sucks at metaphors. Ooh! And I also like him because he didn't kill Gamora! Yaaaassss Drax!

But my favourite character is GROOOOOOOOT!!! He looks like an ent. And Drax looks like a blue orc. And Rocket looks like a machine gun wielding racoon! Uhh ... well, I guess that's because he is a machine gun wielding racoon...

GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!