Batman and Pirates

So I've recently been watching all the Pirates of the Caribbean and Batman movies since I have never watched them before. I love them! That's two news fandoms to add to my massive list of fandoms.

Johnny Depp is literally the definition of hilarious. Jack is simply the best, no matter how selfish he is or how much he walks like a girl.

And Orlando Bloom. There are no words for his awesomeness. Plus, is it just me or does he sometimes make his Legolas faces in the background of PotC too? :P

And does that mean that Davy Jone's Locker is now called Will Turner's Locker?

And Batman is amazing. I don't care if I like both DC and Marvel and I don't care if the world knows it. Ha.

But yeah, I cried when Rachel *spoiler*. I cried A LOT.

But I'm not going to lie, for a second I actually shipped her and Harvey. Okay, for the whole movie I shipped her and Harvey (except for the tragic ending). I'M SORRY BRUCE, BUT I CAN'T HELP MY FEELINGS. Plus, you got Anne Hathaway, so you're going to be fine, dude.

And Heath Ledger was AMAZING. He was actually the definition of BRILLIANT. The Dark Night is my favourite Batman movie because the Joker stole the show. He was so disturbing and absolutely cruel. RIP Heath Ledger. :(

And I like it how they hinted that Blake was Robin at the end. I was like, "HA! I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!".

Heh.

And I actually felt a slight bit of empathy for Bane when Talia was telling Bruce her story. But that empathy was quickly strangled when he tried to kill Bruce again.

AND THEN SELINA CAME IN! YAY! #WomanPower! I love how her cat ears are actually her goggles. Haha.

But I'm sad that they've got new actors for Batman vs Superman. Seriously, where's the fun in that?

Oh, and on a completely different note, I've been reading Kanan and Hera fanfics all day and I'm really happy and fuzzy inside. :)