A Whole Bunch of Ridiculousness

*jumps out from the floor* Hello!

I have some terrible, TERRIBLE news...

Everyone: *gaaaasp* What?

Pippin has the chicken pox and I need to talk care of him. -_-

Everyone: *facepalm*

But I have more news!

Everyone: *starts walking away*

Sit down! *nearly turns into Hulk*

Everyone: *sits down, scared*

Righty-o! First things first...
...I'm a realist.

Secondly: The ship has sunk. *turns to Avengers fans* I think you know what I'm talking about.

Thirdly: Where did I leave my brain?

Fourthly: I'm officially a Buzzfeed addict. It's crazy. Okay, but seriously, comment if you love Ashdrew. Or if you just love Ashly. Or Quinta. Or Sara. Or, like, Allison. I dunno, just comment your favourite Buzzfeed member.

Fifthly: Why is there an extra 'f' in 'fifthly' when most of us pronounce it fith-lee? English creeps me out.

Sixthly: Do I have any Planet of the Apes fans here? *puts up hand* #ApeNotKillApe #ApparentlyTheRulesDontApplyToKoba

Seventhly: LILLY MET THE ROCK! All Superwoman fans will know what I'm talking about. #TeamSuper

Eighthly: I just discovered the Disney station on iTunes Radio. It's my new favourite station.

Ninethly: Why am I rambling on about random things?

Tenthly: To all Aussies - what the heck is with the new Cadbury Vegemite chocolate? Umm, EW!

Eleventhly: I don't think I've typed 'eleventhly' in my life before, and now I've typed it twice in one sentence. BOOM.

Twelfthly: Did I spell that right?

Thirteenthly: This is getting ridiculous.

Fourteenthly: Is it just me or do you guys want to watch Mary Poppins, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, The Sound of Music and Annie again? It's just me? Okay.

Fifteenthly: Carly Rae Jepsen sounds like a creepy stalker when she says "And I want you. Do you want me? Do you want me too?" in her song I Really Like You.

Sixteenthly: I also can't get that song out of my head.

Seventeenthly: Language. *bursts out laughing*

Eighteenthly: That awkward moment when a music video has nothing to do with the lyrics of the song...

Nineteenthly: ...

And twentiethly: (my personal favourite): Billy Boyd, Stephen Hunter AND David Wenham are coming to Oz Comic-Con. *dies*
Thank you for telling me BilboRoth! I never would've thought to check again to see who was coming!
Hey, you! *points at you* Yeah, you! The one reading this bunch of ridiculousness. In order to live, you must follow BilboRoth. Either that or you die. It's as simple as that.

Everyone: Why are you being so evil? O_O

Because, if you haven't noticed all the references I just made in this chapter, I just watched AGE OF ULTRON! AHAHAGSJSHCEGICDGKCF! *dies*

But the ... the ship...

MARVEL, YOU DESTROYED THE SHIP!!! *cries*

*stops crying* In fact, ya know what? I like the new ship better. *runs away before the fans can kill her*