The Big 200

*curtains come up*

Tarwa: WEEEEEEEELCOME TO THE 200th CHAPTER!

Audience: *cheers*

Tarwa: Thank you all for sticking around for 200 chapters! Firstly, I'd like to thank my sister Jenna for helping me write this chapter because I had writer's block. ;)

Jenna: *bows*

Tarwa: So, for this occasion I have decided to challenge a few characters from two of my favourite fandoms to a game. In this game they will have to answer a few trivia questions. Two fandoms will go up against each other. The questions will be about random stuff 'cause that's the way we roll. ;) So, are you ready to meet the contestants?

Audience: Yes!

Tarwa: First up, THE MIDDLE-EARTH CONTESTANTS! We have Frodo, Merry, Pippin, Legolas, Gandalf, the Balrog of Morgoth, Tauriel, Nazgûl #2!

Thranduil: *pops up out of the floor* And Thranduil!

Tarwa: And Thranduil. -_-

Audience: YAY!

Fangirls: ADJSKILIRACRUCWEIUOWBR!

Tarwa: They will have to face off against... *drum roll* ...THE MARVEL CINEMATIC UNIVERSE CONTESTANTS! Please welcome our contestants Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Wanda, and I'm just going to throw Groot in there too because YOLO!

Loki: *flies down from the sky, glowing like an angel* You cannot forget about me, peasants.

Fangirls: *drooling*

Thor: *groans* Tarwaaaaaa, does he HAVE to join the show? He's so annoying!

Fangirls: YES, HE HAS TO. *pull out their weapons*

Tarwa: Uhh, okay! I guess he has to then! *nervous laugh*

Thor: *pouts*

Tarwa: MAY THE BEST FANDOM WIN.

*seats pop up from the floor*

Tarwa: First up, we have Thranduil and Loki!

Thranduil: Oh my gosh, Loki! *hugs him*

Loki: Thranduil! *hugs him back* Still fabulous as ever!

Thranduil: I know. *sassy hair flip* I love what you're wearing!

Loki: I knew you would. Isn't it wonderful?

Tarwa: Uhh...

Legolas: *whispers to Tarwa* They're best friends.

Tarwa: Oh... *clears her throat* So, you guys ready to start?

Thranduil: Heck yeah! *sits down with Loki*

Tarwa: Alright! Finish the sentence: "Too many cooks spoil the _____"?

Thranduil: Sandwich.

Tarwa: Umm ... no.

Loki: Painting?

Tarwa: What?

Thranduil: BUTTERFLY!

Tarwa: No! *faceplam* Let's try another one. 'How many stars are on the Australian flag?'.

Steve: FIFTY.

Tarwa: *rolls her eyes* I said the AUSTRALIAN flag, Steve.

Loki: I have no interest in the pathetic flags of Earth.

Thranduil: Um ... SIX.

Tarwa: Correct!

Steve: Lame.