Troubles

*walks in sheepishly* Hi...

I know, I know! I'm sorry for not updating! I've decided to tell you what's going on in my life. So, here's a brief summary on why I haven't been writing recently...

All was going well at my ballet school, until suddenly my teacher (also the director of the entire school!!!) wakes up one morning and can't move. She was screaming in agony! She was rushed to the emergency room and she stayed at the hospital overnight. Her sister (another one of our teachers) was an absolute wreck. She was so stressed and worried for her sister. Plus she had two young children to worry about!

We were all fretting. For about two weeks my teacher had been in and out of hospital. They didn't know what was wrong with her! We hadn't seen her in ages, so we wrote her cards and had flowers delivered to her. She couldn't move and was in such agony. After many strange X-Ray things that I don't even understand, they found out what was wrong: she'd slipped 2 disks in her back but 5 in total were effected. These slipped disks had pinched a nerve that ran all the way down to her leg. The result: she couldn't walk properly and it hurt like crazy to even try. And ... someone stole her walking stick. How sick is this world?! Who steals someone's walking stick???!!! Thank goodness she could still walk a little, but if that happened to someone who could hardly walk at all then there would be major trouble.

She had also got conjunctivitis. Most people don't know what that is. Conjunctivitis is the inflammation of the conjunctiva of the eye (also called pinkeye). So she had really itchy, irritated eyes. The sad thing is that she had AMAZING eye-site for a woman in her fifties, and now she has to wear special glasses. :(

And another 'pleasant' surprise! Her sister got extremely ill! She was puking everywhere and had to stay at home. The problem with her is that she absolutely ADORES teaching. Despite her sickness, she forced herself to get out of the house and go teach. But that only made her worse.

But wait - there's more! My dance teacher from my old school had gotten pneumonia! Great (sarcasm).

So ... the whole school is slightly messed up at the moment. It happened so close to performance time too! But there is some good news...

My teacher was about to get surgery for her slipped disks, but they found another way to fix it, so she's on the mend. :) She still needs glasses though. :(

Her sister (my other teacher) is feeling a lot better and can teach again.

My dance teacher from my old school has just recovered from pneumonia, so I'm really relieved.

Anyway, that's why I haven't been updating my stories and stuff, so I'm really sorry. :) I hope you all understand.

Please note that if I'm ever not updating in the future there's a reason behind it. It's not like I won't update because I don't feel like it. :) I promise you I will always explain if I haven't been updating! Yup, I made a promise, Mr. Frodo! A promise! :D

Please also note that I'm not going to be updating for a while. I really want to focus on dance and academic work. With the ballet performance coming up I need to keep up in my studies. Don't want to fall behind, now. ;)

I love you all! You're amazing. I cannot thank you enough!

Love, Tarwa <3