Here You Go!

Today, for the first time in months, I was...

BORED.

Yup.

Life is so busy that I don't have the time to be bored! And today was my first day of holidays so I was ... bored. YAY!

So just bear with me as I pour all my boredomness out.

Ready? *takes at deep breath*

My dad said that Marvel's new Ant-Man sounds silly so we'll probably only watch it when it comes out on DVD and I was like "NOOOO!" so then I found out that EVANGELINE LILLY AS HOPE VAN DYE AND HAYLEY ATWELL AS PEGGY CARTER ARE IN IT SO I DON'T CARE IF I HAVE TO DRAG HIM TO THE CINEMAS BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO WATCH IT!

I may or may not be obsessed with MasterChef Australia...

I like pizza...

I SEE FIIIIIIIIIRE!

Just re-watched Star Wars recently and geez man, for an old guy who talks backwards, Yoda can fight!

I may or may not be having more fangirl attacks than usual lately for some strange reason. :/

I may or may not have found a new love for Lorde's music...

LORDE'S SONG TEAM REMINDS ME OF THE HUNGER GAMES. "We live in cities you'll never see on screen". Like, IT WAS MEANT TO BE.

Just putting it out there that you guys are epic.

My sister was watching a Barbie movie the other night and I'm pretty sure it was a Fairytopia one. Don't ask me how I remember that. Anyway, I was just reminded how annoying Barbie's voice is. Like, OH MY GOSH, STOP IT. IT BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSS. And then they tried to add a guy in there to attempt to make what seemed to be a love-at-first-sight but HILARIOUSLY FAILED. GOODBYE BARBIE, GO ANNOY SOMEONE ELSE.

I'm siiiiiick, yaaaaayyyyyy!

✨OH MY GOSH, SPARKLES.✨

My grandma is visiting us from South Africa! I haven't seen her in TWO YEARS. Do you know how long that is? DO YA, DO YA, DO YA?! Sorry, I just had a Dory moment there. Anyway, I've missed her so much!

BEEEEEEEES WILL BUZZ! 🐝 KIDS WILL BLOW DANDELION FUZZ! 🌼 There's no dandelion emoji, okay? Deal with it.

Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind or eaten. Yes, I tend to eat people when I'm hungry. *whispers* You're next.

I ate chicken for dinner. 🐓 The worst part is that I was watching MasterChef while doing so and in the pressure test they had to cut open a sea urchin and completely take out its organs and stuff to make the dish. They even had to take out the urchin's tongue! THEY ATE IT! IT'S DISGUSTING! Let's just say it wasn't the most pleasant dinner of my life...

KING BOB!

I am actually Ariana Grande. You're welcome.

SMÉAGOL ICE-CREAM.

Who's excited for Christmas?! 🙋

"Guy, these nachos are spicy."
"Look at my pyjamas, they're fancy."
"I don't want your dang knife!"
"I mean, she's basically spaghetti."
"You have been texting Rachel adorable emojis and it's creepy!"
Comment "My donkey feet" if you know what I'm talking about. 😉 #RedneckAvengersForLife

I WANT WALRUS MEAT.

#ThoseBLRFeels

BYEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!