Inspiring Quotes

H.O.P.E.
Hold On, Pain Ends

❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

Hey guys! It's Tarwa here with your daily boost of confidence! ;)

So today I thought I'd make a list of some inspirational quotes.

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart." - Finnick Odair
This one is so true. I know that it's hard to pull yourself together when you're feeling so down, but if you can nip it in the bud then you'll be alright. Don't wait until you're depressed to then decide that you're going to fix yourself, because once you're in that state it's not so easy. :)

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ... it's about learning to dance in the rain." - Vivienne Green
I love this one. Don't wait for something bad to pass over. Think of the positives. If you're in an uncomfortable situation, make it light-hearted. For example, if you're hanging out with your friends and they're hanging out with someone who you don't really like, don't sit there and wish that it would be over, join in the conversation, crack a joke, have fun! Don't let one person rain on your parade. ;)

"Instead of wiping away your tears, you should wipe away the people who made you cry." - Unknown.
I seriously can't explain to you how important this is. If someone is making you feel like absolute crap, don't hang out with them. If someone is judging you, hating on you and bullying you, erase them from your life. Over the past year or so, I've wiped way a few people and guess what? That is one of the reasons I'm not depressed.

"Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been, to stand up taller than you than you ever were." - Unknown
This quote is very special to me. Two years ago I was looking for full-time dance schools and decided to audition for a school called VCASS. It's a pretty popular school and it's very hard to get into. Even though I made it into the top ten for my year level, I didn't get in. I was pretty distraught. I decided that I was going to audition the next year, but then my Mum suggested that I try out for another school. I told her that I was done with auditions for the year, but she insisted, so I took her advice. I now go to an amazing full-time dance school! Everyone there is like family. I am taught by Leeanne Rutherford, a former ballerina who danced for many companies like The Australian Ballet Company, The Atlanta Ballet Company, New Jersey Ballet, and more. I get to dance more hours than I would've at VCASS too! So just remember: even though you're going through so much right now, hang in there because God has big plans for you. :)

"No one is perfect ... that's why pencils have erasers." - Wolfgang Riebe
Isn't this just beautiful?

"You're only given one little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." - Robin Williams
So why not write a boredom book to let out all your madness? ;)

"Nothing is impossible if the word itself says I'm Possible." - Audrey Hepburn
So get out there and do the impossible!