I See Noisy Neighbours

I SEE FIRE!

INSIDE THE MOUNTAIN!

I SEE FIRE!

Sorry, just got a little excited there. So here's the thing: my neighbours are the noisiest people of the planet. And I'm talking about the come-home-from-work-at-one-in-the-morning-with-my-music-blaring-out type of noisy. I'm also talking about the get-drunk-with-my-mates-and-party-all-Saturday-night type of noisy. And I'm even talking about the I'm-going-to-shout-everything-I-say-just-so-that-the-whole-neighbourhood-can-hear-about-what-I-ate-for-lunch type of noisy. And they live RIGHT NEXT DOOR. And by right next door, I mean RIGHT next door. Their garage wall is our backyard fence. Cats walk from one of our roofs to the other with ease because they're so close they're nearly touching.

Our block of land has two units: the house in front is our landlords and the house at the back is ours. There are FOUR units next door and the noisy neighbours JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE RIGHT NEXT TO US.

I mean, helloooooo! It's one in the morning! I'm trying to sleep here!

Okay, so you can tell I'm not a big fan of our neighbours. There has only been one time I haven't minded them blaring out their music at 1:00am. That's when one night they came home in their car and they were playing ... I See Fire. Then I nearly jumped out of bed and sang along to it!

I was pretty surprised! I didn't think they'd be the type of people to listen to that. Oh well, I'm totally okay with that!

Do you guys have noisy neighbours or are yours considerate? Let me know! :D