Weirdest Moment?

• مهداة إلى weird moments

What is weirdest moment you've ever had? If you want yours to be published here, just say so. =D I'm very interested in your stories.

Weird Moments of Readers:

"My most weirdest moment would have to be the time I went to this store and this random guy came up to me and yelled, "YOU ARE THE CHOSEN ONE HARRY POTTER. USE THE FORCE WISELY," and walked right out of there. At the time I didn't even know who or what harry potter was X3"
- Middle_Earth_

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel........................on the last day of year four I went up to ALL the teachers in my school that I know and said some random stuff in anteater to them ...........like......Ou oi oi Oj oui bingo oui oi oi ou"
- Eophis_Alayan

"I was at a baseball game and this kid says "Hey." To me like I know him, or something."
- yellowwolf56

"We were having baked potatoes for lunch and I forgot to grab a butter but one of my friends grabbed 2 so I asked her for one, but she is a butter addict, so we're fighting over the butter while one of my other friends is just sitting there like ummm... Then we started making up stories, and somehow we got to bowling balls with hair. ???"
- Dess_Basilisk

"Well this guy just randomly came up to me and asked me what my moshi monster name is WTF
And another time a different guy came up to me and asked me to slap him so I did and broke his tooth"
- dreamescape07

"My teacher is a LotR fan and she decided to ask me a question in Math Class. Of course I would be asleep in class dreaming about Lord of the Rings so I reacted in the worst way I probably could. According to my friends she asked me, "What is 1,397 - 484 equal Maci?" That be mah nickname. I answered with, "GANDALF!" because I was still asleep. Everyone was laughing at me. That was really embarrassing."
- Minecraftian1213

"First I'm a huge Rays fan.
I was at a baseball game and then while the Detroit Tigers (which I'm also a fan of) and the Tampa Bay Rays are switching sides this drunk guy runs across the field whirling his shirt around his head and screaming, so then the same security dude who did the ChaCha Slide for everyone tackles him and I jump up and start cheering him on. I was so embarrassed because like fifty people turned and stared at me."
- _mirkwood_girl_

"So I was just walking around school like normal, and the day before I had read a bunch of LOTR fanfics, so for the rest of the day I used LOTR quotes about every 5 seconds. People were like okkkkkkaaaaayyyyy and I was like yaaaaaaaaa LOTR is awesome. It was awkward but at the same time really fun and funny. Nobody knew what I was talking about."
- ILoveLordOfTheRings

"My weirdest moment was when I made a reference to the Silmarillion on this game chat and someone understood it and started speaking Elvish with me O.O it was so weird"
- Aewneth

"I accidently speak Elvish to random people sometimes XD I also accidently write in both Elvish and Dwarvish. like while doing school ... and when I sign my name..."
- Gallifreyanhobbit