[SPOILER]Root Problem & Conclusion

____
The root of the problem:

First: Sylvia's birth mother is the real mastermind and the real bitch, who wrote their fate and destiny. If she really love him, why would she want her man to married and sleep with other woman?? She is cazy in my dictionary. And then when she is misses him, she visit him and sleep with him?? Sure she is Slutty woman. And if she really... Really... love him, she will choose to live with the person she truly loves rather than choose wealth and position and power. But, the fact is, she is choosing her wealth, position and power, so she should let him go... But too bad... She is such a selfish and jealousy person. So... You know the story?! Ugh... I pray to god to never give me a child and descendant like her or her partner in crime.

Second: for their Father who doesn't have principle, determination and willingness to love, be faithful man and holding his dearest loved one (his love for Sylvia's mother). He is such a bitch's and bastard's son.

Third: Illya's mother. If she can refuse Sylvia's mother request to replace her position as wife. Then she can live and loved her real child.

Fourth: Sylvia herself is also described as a child that is smart, then she should use her brain and eyes to look what the hell is going in her house?? But she choose like Helena, play blindness and deafness... She is smart and cleaver enough to choose to ignore Illya's condition and situation. There's no doubt that throughout the entire story she has a shield and can be forgiven by poeple who loved her, such as her father and Soleil?! And if she has a magic that can make people love her over her sister, then she is a capable woman. And if she is a puppetter, -this is my assumtion and theory- who can control Soleil's action, mind and heart... She is such a scary woman... And her act reminds me of my experiences, when my sister choose her lover over her husband, before her husband divorce her, her husband ask me to marry him. Damn! And this made me run away from home!. Cause I don't want to be a destroyer of some household.

Fifth: Soleil. If we pull some assumtion for Illya first life that there is no parallels world. In this case I suspect Sylvia has some magic/puppetter that can control and make Soleil, their parent and another people like maid and servant to choose more caring toward Sylvia than Illya. Then, what happened to Soleil can be explained.

____
conclusion:

Illya charcter develop to she became a woman with a big heart, to accept her fate and let her love toward Soleil go. I don't know if she is forgiving them, but she has good heart. Her heart is not blinded by revenge and envy even though she grew up in those environment and household. She is indeed a wife material.

The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. Why?? First, in every parallel worlds, Sylvia has same vibe with her mother intentionally or unintentionally and that is confirms my theory. Illya character also has the same as her mother who choose to torments herself emotionally.

To carefully choose a spouse for your life, cause, seeds and weight can affect a child's character and nature in addition to the environment and the way parent educate their children.

____
Source of the Spoiler :: Novel Updates Forum