•ONE•

"so why have you called me here? is it for a promotion??" I asked the man in front of me, eyes twinkling with hope

he shook his head, "we have to wait for the other agents to arrive until I can tell you."

"so...it's not a promotion?" I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

I'm pretty sure I deserve that promotion by now...

he was about to say something when the door burst open revealing none other than a certain pink haired jerk, "I'm sorry I'm late!" he bowed before he locked eyes with me.

"oh fuck no..." I muttered under my breath.

"don't tell me it's a mission with her?!"

"I'm sorry to say that it is, indeed a mission." the older man sighed.

"Eden," I began, turning to the man, "you do know that me and this..." I held up a finger, pointing it to the pink-haired, "thing do not work well together?"

"excuse you, I'm not a 'thing'." the pink-haired retorted.

"yes, I am well aware that you two are not exactly on the best of terms but if you would let me explain, I would've been able to tell you that there is another agent accompanying you on this mission so you two won't snap each other's necks off." he said sternly.

"oh." we both said in unison before glaring at each other.

you see, me and Choi don't really get along well, it's his fault in the first place. many of our previous missions failed miserably because of our competitiveness.
__________________________

(5 years ago)

"ooohh is it another mission??" I asked the man in front of me, bouncing enthusiastically in my seat.

he chuckled and nodded, "it is, but you have to kill the target this time, Yuri. are you sure you want to take it?" he looked at me worriedly.

I nodded vigorously as I held out my hand for him to give me the files with the mission information. he did so, and I began to scan the file, "a 37 year old man who sexually assaulted countless women and harrassed them, e-even ended some of their lives...?" I read out loud, grimacing afterwards.