•SIX•

the next morning I woke up groggily, pain surging through every cell of my body, especially my back and hips

the next morning I woke up groggily, pain surging through every cell of my body, especially my back and hips. I rubbed my eyes and sat up before stretching, hearing many of my bones cracking. once I properly opened my eyes, I realised I was sitting on the floor, "the fuck?" I muttered while turning my head to scan my surroundings.

this wasn't my room.

I sat on my knees, seeing a figure covered with a blanket on the bed. that's when I remembered the events of last night.

_________________

"you're sleeping with me, duh."

I looked at him as if he grew 10 heads, "wha-" before I could even question or protest what he was doing, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to his room.

I only saw glimpses of Choi's room, having to call him for meetings and such, but this was the first time I actually entered his room. while I was observing his room, he let go of my hand and plopped on his bed, still shirtless.

I rolled my eyes and turned around to leave when his deep voice stopped me in my tracks, "where do you think you're going? didn't I say you're sleeping with me?" he said creepily which gave me goosebumps.

okay I take my words back, drunk Choi isn't good Choi. I turned back to him, "where will I sleep?"

he scooted over to one side of the bed, probably attempting to leave me some space. I sighed and my legs ended up dragging me towards his bed, sitting at the edge of it. he kept on looking at me, waiting for me to lie down. I got under the covers and stiffly lied on my back. Choi grinned before turning his back to me, slightly snoring within a few minutes.

I was contemplating whether to leave or not. in the end, I didn't leave because I eventually fell asleep.

__________________

but how I ended up on the floor remains unknown. that asshole probably kicked me off the bed. I was so busy cursing him in my mind that I didn't realise he woke up, sitting on his bed with his hair sticking out in all directions.

he looked at me tiredly before throwing a pillow at my head, "what the fuck are you doing here?" he asked in his morning voice.

I sucked in a breath and stood up, holding onto the pillow he threw at me, "your drunk ass dragged me here and made me sleep on your bed but I guess you pushed me off to the floor in the middle of the night and now my entire fucking body hurts so don't ask me what the fuck I'm doing here because you're the one who brought me here!" I snapped at him angrily before throwing the pillow back at him then stomping to the door and slamming it close.