•III•

"what's the mission this time?" Yuri sighed, sitting next to her rival Choi San, knowing very well that he was obviously her partner for the mission

"you have to find a lost precious jewel in a nearby town. apparently the person who sent the mission file lost it a few days ago," Eden replied, handing San the file, "it might be in an illegal shop so you must return it to them. and I don't think any killing is necessary." he said, specifically to the blonde haired girl who smiled sheepishly.

"well we should get going then." San said, standing up.

Yuri nodded and stood up too, following San out of the office.
_____________

"so what should we do first?"  Yuri asked once they entered the cabin they were staying in.

"we explore the town, duh. just in case a certain sometwo give us the wrong directions." San replied, referring to the two hackers.

Yuri nodded, "let's go."

they headed out of the cabin and walked along the road, observing all the houses, trees and everything. after a bit of more walking, they reached a mall.

"we should probably check if there are any jewellery stores in here." Yuri said, entering the mall.

San followed her into the building and walked beside her, looking left and right to check for any jewellery stores, Yuri doing the same until she subtly pointed to one, "there." she whispered.

the two agents walked casually to the jewellery store, trying not to look as if they might end up killing someone for a precious jewel.

after entering the store, they tried to look as discreet as possible. Yuri went a bit further back into the store while San stayed at the front, observing the various types of jewellery. he was getting a sense of deja vu, this mission was slowly reminding him of the time he had to buy rings.

meanwhile, as Yuri was observing the different pieces of jewellery, her eyes landed on a certain item. it was a gorgeous butterfly hairpin, which was made of silver and had tiny pearls adorning the wings of the butterfly.

Yuri stared at it in awe, not only because was it very beautiful, it also shocked her to see the object in this store. how did it get here?

she ushered one of the workers at the shop and asked for the price.

"oh you have nice taste, miss! this is made of silver and it does have pearls so-"