•TWENTY•

it's a miracle how San managed to heal within a week, he was able to walk around about 4 days after he woke up

it's a miracle how San managed to heal within a week, he was able to walk around about 4 days after he woke up. I stayed with him all the time in the infirmary, helping to feed him and get him anything he needed but I had to call Rihyun to change his bandages since I couldn't do that myself.

I felt ecstatic beyond words that he got better so quickly and that I was able to help him too. and the fact that he was my boyfriend now made me even happier. although no one at the agency knew, not even Rihyun. they don't know that we're officially dating.

speaking of dating, I was planning on taking him out on a date after he healed completely, like I promised him. but he insisted that he would be the one to take me out instead, so I let him. he said to think of it as a thank you gift, however I don't know why he's thanking me in the first place, all I did was take care of him.

I didn't know where he would be taking me, he just said to dress casual. so I stared at my closet, thinking of what to wear. I grabbed a black sleeveless top and a pair of denim shorts, and to top it all off, I put on a soft, grey hoodie. then I put on my black sneakers to finish the look.

huh, looks casual enough I guess. I wonder what San will wear.

I stepped out of my room, ready to head out when I almost bumped into Chaewon, "oh hey Chaewon!" I smiled and waved at her frantically.

she smiled back sweetly, "hi Yuri unnie! are you going somewhere?" she asked.

I nodded, "yeah, I am."

"ohh cool, where are you going?"

"to the-wait, I don't even know where the fuck I'm going." I furrowed my brows and scratched the back of my neck.

she giggled, "what do you mean you don't know where you're going?"

"uh, well San knows."

"San? San??" her eyes widened as she looked at me incredulously.

"uh yeah?"

"what happened between you two? you wouldn't even say his first name!"

"what can I say haha," I laughed nervously, "we're finally on good terms, I guess."

she squinted her eyes at me, "I see, you're going on a date with him, aren't you." she raised an eyebrow.