•FIFTEEN•

Yuri's POV

Yuri's POV

the next day, me, Wooyoung and Choi left the resort and headed back to headquarters. although I could barely walk but both of the usually annoying idiots helped me all the way back home.

Wooyoung managed to get a shit ton of information about the drug lord before killing him and leaving him there to die as he should. thankfully, the rest of the couples that were staying at the resort decided to flee from there themselves, making our task to keep our identities hidden twice as easy.

but to be honest, I felt extremely awkward around Choi, considering the fact that he...I mean we did the...you know.

however, it seemed like he didn't mind. of course, because it meant nothing to him. he only did it to help me, to ease the effects of the drug.

no else knew of this except the 2 hackers and Wooyoung. although I'm pretty sure Eden would have to know soon. and if Wooyoung keeps his mouth shut, then everything should be fine. but I know that he won't tell anyone without our consent considering of the severity of the situation.

I let out a sigh once we entered headquarters, this mission really took a toll on me.

"aish, it's good to be homeee." Wooyoung groaned as he dropped his bag to the floor and stretched his arms.

"if Eden assigns me to another fucking drug bust mission, there's no way I'm taking it." I rolled my eyes.

"same here, this mission was too much." Choi agreed, glancing at me for a second before he dragged his suitcase to his room.

I did the same, holding onto my suitcase and dragging it to my room. I opened the door and was about to enter when I saw a woman, who looked like she was around the same age as me, sitting on my bed, in my room, reading a book.

I squinted my eyes at her, taking in her features from afar. her platinum blonde hair was tied into a bun, a pair of reading glasses sat on her sharp nose and her brows were furrowed as her eyes scanned the words of the book.

she didn't seem to notice my presence so I took a dagger from my hilt into my hand, aiming to throw it so that I could at least let her know who's room she's occupying. she could be an intruder, who knows?

I threw my dagger and it hit her glasses before penetrating the wall, her glasses hanging on my dagger. she let out an ear-splitting scream, throwing her book away and holding her head in her hands. I scoffed. well, looks like my plan worked.