•FOURTEEN•

warning: explicit sex scenes

Third person POV

the sound of a loud bang woke Yuri up from her sleep. she immediately sat up, seeing that San wasn't beside her on the bed. she started panicking, where did he go? she continuously looked left and right for her partner, "C-Choi?" her voice came out worried and hoarse.

San came out of the bathroom, in his agent attire and ran to her on the bed, looking at her worriedly, "Eun, Wooyoung just informed me that the bodyguards around here are taking many of the couples and individuals as test subjects for the drug. and guess what? it was Hajoon who was behind all of this! he's ordering the bodyguards to capture the guests here and inject them with the drug, we gotta do something!" he said quickly, holding her shoulders and gently shaking them in the process so she wouldn't fall back to sleep.

she put her hands on top of his so that he would stop shaking her, "you go out and check what's going on," she said calmly, "I'll freshen up and join you in about 15 minutes."

the male agent nodded, patting her head quickly, "see you soon then, I'm heading out," he said as he began to advance to the door leading to the outside of the cabin, "keep your earpiece on, we'll inform you of everything."

"okay, stay safe!"

"will do!"

Yuri didn't realise she was smiling until San closed the door with a slam. she snapped out of her trance and quickly headed for the bathroom after putting her earpiece on.

"Kirby, how many are left?" she heard Mingi's voice.

"well, I've sent about 9 people in one boat and 4 boats have departed so far," Wooyoung's tired voice responded, "so do the maths while I send the last few off."

Yuri started to brush her teeth, getting startled every now and then with the sounds and voices coming from her earpiece.

"Chestnut, there's a woman in the gymnasium, send her back to her cabin before she becomes a cum rag." Yeosang said, his voice monotone. everyone could hear him rolling his eyes while saying that.

"on it, Doberman."

"where's Silver?"

"bruffing her teesh," Yuri answered, the foam of the toothpaste muffling her voice before she spat it out, "I'll get ready now and I'll check the forest."