•TWENTY-FOUR•

as soon as we reached headquarters, I dashed to my room without saying another word to San, opening my closet and taking out the large hoodie, which I still believe is San's, and a pair of shorts before I entered the bathroom to take a shower

as soon as we reached headquarters, I dashed to my room without saying another word to San, opening my closet and taking out the large hoodie, which I still believe is San's, and a pair of shorts before I entered the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped down from my current outfit before throwing the items out of the bathroom door, causing them to either fall on my bed or to the floor. then I closed the bathroom door and stepped into the hot shower, instantly relaxing at the way the warm water droplets fell on my skin.

after about 20 minutes, I grabbed a large towel and started drying my body before wrapping my torso with it, tucking a corner of the towel under the other corner securely above my chest. then I grabbed another towel to dry my hair. I stepped out of the bathroom while drying my hair, not noticing the presence of a person lying down on my bed.

it better be one of the girls--

I held the small towel with one hand and fixed my hair with the other, moving my hair out of my face so that I could see who intruded my room. thankfully, it was only San.

wait a second-

I screamed and threw the towel at his face to cover it but he managed to dodge it effortlessly, "what the fuck are you doing here?!" I shrieked.

he only squinted his eyes at me, glancing at my newly dyed hair as if he didn't see it before, "we need to talk." he said matter-of-factly.

"I know that!" I said exhasperatedly, "but for now get out!" I shouted.

he raised his brow and stood up from my bed, walking towards me. I looked at him bewilderedly, taking a step back with every step he took forwards until my back hit the wall next to the door of the bathroom. I shivered once my bare back came into contact with the cold wall. I looked up at San, seeing the way his eyes bore into mine.

"I said get out..." I managed to say in a small voice.

he said nothing and reached his hand towards my face, delicately holding a strand of my hair before observing it. he then tucked the strand behind my ear gently and again locked eyes with mine. I was just staring at him, baffled by his actions.

why was he doing this? do I look bad in my new hair?

I glanced up at his hair too which was identical to mine. at first, I failed to notice that his hand was reaching towards the corner of my towel. I quickly glanced down and slapped his hand away.

"it's gonna fall off if you don't tighten it." he said sternly, squinting his eyes at the towel.