•TWENTY-FIVE•

disclaimer: filthy ass smut ahead :)))

Third Person POV

Yuri had woken up a few hours after she and San had fallen asleep in the latter's room together. he was spooning her from behind but a loud sound which Yuri couldn't identify at first woke her up from her sleep. her eyelids felt heavy, but just as she was about to close them and tried to fall back asleep, the sound repeated itself.

a moan.

a moan followed by a hiss, accompanied with a roll of San's hips against her behind. she felt something poke her, and she had her suspicions on what it was.

one of San's hands gripped her tighter and a third moan, a needy one, almost like a whimper, escaped his lips. Yuri pursed her lips and pressed her thighs closer together. she could feel arousal spread through her body as San's moans became a little louder, and his hips moved faster.

she enjoyed the way he became harder against her cheeks, but it was becoming a little too much for her, she had to do something about it, "S-San?" she whispered, loud enough to wake him up.

the movements ceased and so did the small noises. he shuffled behind her a little and rubbed his eye, "Yuri? did something happen??"

his groggy voice calling her name after feeling his hard-on shamelessly rubbing against her made her wetness spread, and she bit her lower lip to prevent any sounds from coming out.

her cheeks were flushed, although San couldn't notice due to the darkness, and she didn't reply, hoping he'd just fall back asleep.

San could feel how tense she was under his touch, and when he felt his boner protruding through his shorts he immediately understood why she had woken him up.

his cheeks gained the same tone as hers and his mind went blank.

neither of them knew what to do in that situation, but staying perfectly still, with San's boner pushing into one of Yuri's cheeks, it wasn't helping. he moved uncomfortably, but just as he shifted in his place, a quiet moan Yuri had been suppressing echoed in the air. although it was a simple sound, it seemed to be a bit louder than it had been.

she froze immediately and her eyes widened. and whilst she was tense and shocked, San was loving it. his body instantly relaxed, and his hand lowered to her waist, where his thumb drew circles on.

the male pressed his cock harsher against her and chuckled deeply, "did you wake me up to tell me how much you liked it?"