•TWENTY-SIX•

we descended down the stairs and walked into the dining room where we saw only Yeosang and Naeun, both of them finishing off their breakfast, "good morning lovebirds

we descended down the stairs and walked into the dining room where we saw only Yeosang and Naeun, both of them finishing off their breakfast, "good morning lovebirds." Naeun giggled after gulping down a glass of orange juice.

I rolled my eyes but grinned, "good morning Naeun," I waved then turned to the hacker, "and Yeosang."

Yeosang was grimacing at me and San since we got there and even more when we sat down in front of him.

"what's wrong, Sang?" San asked, grabbing a plate.

"maybe it's time I remove those microphones from everyone's rooms. except that dungeon, of course." he scrunched his nose in disgust.

my cheeks heated up at that, "what the fuck, since when did we have microphones in our rooms?!" I exclaimed.

"ever since that traitor arrived. boss thought it'd be a good idea for extra security but now I think it's a better idea if we remove them cuz y'all are getting hella nasty these days." he squinted his eyes.

"you can just turn the speakers off you know, Yeosang?" Naeun asked.

"yeah, but me and Min keep them on in the middle of the night in case of an emergency but someone just had to have a wet dream." he glared at San.

San's cheeks became a deep shade of red, "y-ya, what are you talking about..." he stuttered.

Yeosang shrugged and sat up, sighing and walking back to his room. I smiled apologetically at my boyfriend who was now sulking, "let's just have breakfast now, Sannie." I gently patted his head.

he nodded and got a few pancakes on his plate. Naeun was looking at the both of us with a fond smile, leaning her face on one of her hands as her elbow was on the table, "you two are so cute, it's making me miss Hwa..." she pouted.

our heads turned to her, "Hwa??" we asked in unison, our voices muffled due to the amount of pancakes we stuffed into each other's mouths.

she nodded, "we're...sort of a thing now, I guess." her cheeks were tinted pink as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear shyly.

I squealed, "oh my God! I'm so happy for you guys!!" I clapped in happiness.

"when did it happen??" San asked curiously, stuffing a piece of pancake into his mouth.