•NINETEEN•

as soon as we reached headquarters, Yunho turned off the engine and hurried out of the car immediately, rushing to the door next to me and opening it in an instant

as soon as we reached headquarters, Yunho turned off the engine and hurried out of the car immediately, rushing to the door next to me and opening it in an instant. both me and Rihyun got out, allowing Yunho to carefully carry the unconscious San out of the car.

"make sure you don't touch his left arm or the right side of his waist," Rihyun instructed, "once we're inside HQ, just place him on the stretcher."

Yunho nodded, being very careful in carrying the ravenette. Rihyun stood beside him, checking up on San every now and then while I trailed behind them, not knowing how I could be of any help at that moment.

once we entered the living room, we saw Yeosang and Jongho standing next to the moving hospital bed, the younger advancing towards us once he saw the other field agent's condition, "where is he injured?" Jongho asked, scanning San's body before looking at Rihyun.

"his left arm and the right side of his waist, can you two put him gently on the bed?" Rihyun said, holding onto the gurney.

Yunho and Jongho nodded before holding San carefully, the younger taking hold of his legs, and placed him gently on the infirmary bed like Rihyun had told them.

"alright, I'll take him to the infirmary now," Rihyun said, holding onto the handles, "tell Mingi he has to donate blood to San."

"why Mingi?" Yeosang asked, tilting his head to the side.

"because one, Joong is still not back yet, we're not sure when he will be and two, Joong himself lost a lot of blood a few weeks ago." she replied.

"alright, I'll go tell him." Yeosang sighed, returning back to his and the other hacker's shared room.

Rihyun started pushing the stretcher towards the direction of the infirmary. I found myself following her after standing still and silent all that time. she opened the door and pushed the bed to where it was before, placing it carefully next to the wall.

she turned around to face me and rubbed her temples, "Yuyu, can you please bring the blood bag stand over there?" she said pointing to the stand while getting her medical kit ready.

I nodded and brought it to her, placing it beside the stretcher. I went to the bed on the other side of the room and sat on it, staring at San's pale face sadly.

I felt horrible, I should've told him we shouldn't split up, I should've been there sooner. I couldn't even save him from that man.