•THIRTEEN•

I took the Wooyoung by the shirt collar and slammed him against the tiled bathroom wall harshly, with a death grip meaning he couldn't leave, even if he wanted to and even with his own strength

we were currently in the last bathroom stall of the gym's locker room. it was raining outside, therefore none of the guests were out and about anymore except for me and Choi, because our therapy session had just ended minutes ago.

Hajoon had left us to attend another session, which meant that we were now free to murder our beloved supplier in the silence of the empty gymnasium.

Eden wasn't going to be happy about our progress.

Wooyoung raised his hands in the air defeatedly, "I give in, I give in, Yuri!"

we were packed in a tiny stall, with me standing right in between Choi and Wooyoung. Choi merely looked on with his arms crossed, black hair concealing most of his severe gaze.

I fisted Wooyoung's collar tightly, "tell us everything you know," my grip tightened, "or I'll throw you in the river."

"okay, okay Yuri," he didn't try to escape, "I was gonna tell you sooner-"

"is the drug manufactured here?" Choi interrogated, his voice dropping an octave.

the supplier nodded, "I'm guessing it is, because there's lots of it and people buy it in loads."

"the guests here?" I questioned.

"the employees find suitable guests who meet the criteria and then they sell it to them," Wooyoung revealed, "although, I heard many people aren't buying them anymore. they don't trust me enough to tell me more though."

Choi rested back on the stall, "so what now? do we convince them that we need it?"

I loosened my grip on Wooyoung, "we don't even know what it is."

"ah, that's what I was trying to tell you two!"

me and Choi turned to him at the same time, "what?" we asked in unison.

Wooyoung let the faintest smile grow on his face, "you really haven't guessed it yet?"

"just say it Woo-"

"it's an aphrodisiac," he said, swatting away my hand to dust off his shirt, "a sex drug, to put it simply."

we fell into a silence that was more awkward than after we said 'I love you' to each other. well, maybe it was just me who felt that way.