•TWO•

"we're back!" Naeun announced once we entered our headquarters

our headquarters isn't really easy to find, you'd have to go through lot to get in here. from the outside it just seems like a normal boutique but there's this secret bookshelf which, if you simply take out the book which has the title 'Pirate King' and then push the shelf to the left, opens up to the main gate of our headquarters.

easy right? well, it wasn't easy at the beginning but now it is!

anyways, we greeted Chaewon, the wonderful seamstress who works part time at the boutique, and also is amazing at making disguises for us, before heading over to the living room.

"might want to get that bruise checked, Choi." I said, glancing at the pink-haired.

"I'm fine, it's just a little swelling." he shrugged.

"your jaw could've gotten dislocated, San." Naeun said sternly to which he rolled his eyes.

we heard the sound of heavy footsteps coming from behind us, "just a little swelling, huh?" we turned around to see our surgeon, Rihyun, crossing her arms and squinting her eyes at Choi, "that's a big ass bruise you got there buddy, let me go get that ice pack." she turned on her heel and went to the kitchen.

"you guys wait here, I'll go return our earpieces to Mingi and Yeosang." I said as I took out my own earpiece first.

Naeun and Choi did the same and when I held my hand out in front of them, they placed their earpieces on my palm. I held the earpieces carefully before going to the hackers' shared room.

before I could even knock on the door, Mingi opened it with a smile, "it went pretty well, I'd say, huh?" he beamed.

I nodded, "yeah, except for the fact that Choi got himself injured," I rolled my eyes, "those were one of the most easiest targets we had."

"I know right?" he chuckled.

I handed him our earpieces, "where's Yeosang?"

Mingi took the earpieces and opened the door a bit more to allow me to see the sleeping brunette. I nodded and smiled, "you should get some rest too, Princess." I giggled at his codename.

he scrunched his nose cutely and nodded, his fading orange hair bouncing up and down, "will do. see you later then Yuri."