•I•

it was a cold winter night when Yuri was shivering in the bed, even with the blanket wrapped around her

it was a cold winter night when Yuri was shivering in the bed, even with the blanket wrapped around her. she was only wearing a t-shirt and shorts in the cold weather. however she wondered how her partner for the mission, also her rival Choi San, was feeling since the guy completely discarded his shirt before plopping onto his bed which was half a metre away from hers.

Yuri sighed and got out of her bed, holding herself by her arms and rubbing them to try and warm herself up. she was tiredly looking for something like a sweater, a cardigan, anything warm to cover her torso, at least.

luckily for her, she found a hoodie lying on the couches. she grabbed it without a second thought and slipped it on her body instantly. it was definitely not hers but she could care less as the only thing she wanted was warmth.

just as she was about to go back to her bed, she saw white little snowflakes falling from the sky through her balcony. she let out a little gasp and rubbed her eyes before slowly walking towards the balcony.

indeed, it was snowing. specifically the first snowfall of the year was occurring  as Yuri stared up at the sky. a few flakes of snow fell onto her face and she smiled. she extended her hand out from the balcony and silently giggled when the snow tickled her palm.

"what the heck are you doing at 3am in this cold?"

Yuri turned around and was met with the sight of her rival, who was shirtless and had his hair sticking out in all directions. he let out a yawn and stretched his arms, his eyes remaining closed the entire time.

"it's snowing!!" she exclaimed excitedly before turning back to the balcony.

she heard footsteps behind her until she could see San standing beside her from the corner of her eye.

"aren't you cold?" Yuri asked, turning to look at him.

the boy was still trying to rub the sleep away from his eyes, "I can't find my hoodie, I remember leaving it on one of the couches..." he mumbled then yawned, shivering a little.

Yuri pursed her lips to stifle a giggle, staring out at the empty street below. there was not a single soul in sight and the roads were slowly becoming a pure white carpet. Yuri could only stare in awe.

"heyyy I'm gonna go play in the snow, see ya!" she said before jogging back to the room.

"are you nuts?! you'll freeze to death-hey that's my hoodie!!" San exclaimed as he pointed at her.