•EPILOGUE•

"Eommaaaa! when will erryone come??" the voice of my sweet and lovely 4 year old daughter, Choi Sooyoung, said as she ran to me and hugged my legs

I giggled and pat her head softly, "they'll be here in about 30 minutes, sweetie. do you want to help eomma bake the cake?"

she nodded vigorously, "yes!!" she said as she grabbed a nearby stool before she stood on top of it.

"it's your birthday but why are you doing all the work, Yuyu?" I craned my neck to see my wonderful husband, none other than Choi San of course, looking at me with his brows furrowed.

he was carrying our adorable 2 year old son, Choi Youngjae, in his arms. Youngjae was sucking on his pacifier as he stared at the bowl which was filled with the cake batter with his cute eyes. 

"well, I was the one who invited everyone to my own birthday party so since I'm the hostess, I have to make everything, right?" I raised an eyebrow at him before quickly turning to Sooyoung, who almost caused the bowl to fall off the counter because she was mixing so hard, and held the bowl before a catastrophe would happen.

"yeah...but we could've bought one." San shrugged, cradling Youngjae.

"still."
_________________

alright, I guess you might be wondering what happened during all these years. don't worry, storyteller Yuri is here to help!

after KQ agency had disbanded back in June 2024, we stayed lying low at headquarters. everything was the same, except we didn't have to go on dangerous missions and such. thankfully, the government couldn't locate our HQ. 

however, that was a hard time for all 13 of us. some of us, like me, had to work at like, 5 part time jobs with messy schedules and little to no hours of sleep just so we can have decent meals to live. this went on for 3 whole months until Eden had finally been accepted at a music company, and ironically, it's name was KQ entertainment. he got a decent basic salary, and once he started producing music, he earned quite a large sum of money. 

a month after, both Mingi and Yeosang had studied and practiced hard enough to be employed as computer analysts. I'm glad they'll still work together. they also started earning a lot of money, and so those who were struggling with many part time jobs decided to quit from some of them. oh and, Yunho and Naeun both continued to study their respective courses.

in October 2024, both Rihyun and Hongjoong got employed as a general surgeon and a graduate teaching assistant respectively. I'm guessing from then on, they started planning their marriage because they bought a house and then got married in late November of the same year.