•EIGHTEEN•

I mounted on the bike which San would drive because Rihyun would of course ride the one Hongjoong would be driving

I mounted on the bike which San would drive because Rihyun would of course ride the one Hongjoong would be driving. I held onto San's waist, like many times before, but this time I felt really jittery all of a sudden.

is this what people felt when they have a crush or like someone?? I remember Rihyun telling me this when she had a crush on Hongjoong.

"hey, you're tickling me." San chuckled.

I stopped fumbling with my hands, I didn't even realise I was doing that, "s-sorry."

he slightly turned his head towards me, allowing me to see his side profile perfectly, "nervous?" he asked softly.

I hesitated for a moment before slowly nodding.

he smiled, a dimple peeking its way on his cheek, "don't be. I'm here, Rihyun's here, Hongjoong hyung's here. we'll finish this mission and kick those mafia dudes' asses." he giggled, making me giggle too.

I shuffled a bit, making my chest brush against his back as I leaned my head on his shoulder, "let's go." I murmured.

he nodded before bringing the kickstand up. from the corner of my eye, I saw Hongjoong doing the same. and we soon rode off. the mission file said the location of the mafia's headquarters was about an hour away. I was trying my best not to fall asleep as I embraced my partner-I mean one of my team partners.

San and Hongjoong drove almost close to each other, Hongjoong leading since he told Mingi to give him the directions.

"we're almost there, be prepared." Hongjoong said through the earpiece.

"should we break in or sneak in?" I asked.

"sneaking in sounds better. our main priority is the jewel, not the gang. but if they attack us, then we'll have no other choice but to strike back." the leader answered.

"got it."

Hongjoong stopped his bike, San doing the same afterwards, before bringing the kickstand down. me and Rihyun got off the vehicle and took our helmets off.

"which way do we sneak in?" Rihyun asked, tapping her earpiece.

"there's a window on the second floor, I suggest sneaking through there," Mingi replied, "use a grappling hook to get up there."