•TEN•

San's POV

San's POV

as I sat in front of Hajoon, I couldn't help but think that something was off.

an hour had passed already and my session was almost up. so far I'd been asked about my non-existent love story with my fake wife, my career, my sex life, and now it looked like the man was about to wrap things up.

Eun had talked to the therapist for over an hour yesterday but the man hadn't revealed anything suspicious about himself, other than the fact that he was trying to hide the owner of the report's identity.

it didn't sit right with me. innocent faces were much harder to trust than anything else, and this dude had one for sure. I couldn't trust him. I trusted Eun, of course, but even a top agent could be fooled.

well, if she can't get info out the therapist then I have to take matters into my own hands.

"before you go, I'd like to ask you one more question." he twirled the pen in his hands aimlessly as he looked at his notebook.

I forced a smile, hoping to seem charming, "actually, I wanted to ask you a question, if that's okay."

the therapist raised an eyebrow, "and what is that question?"

"you're an experienced marriage counselor but," I shuffled in the seat a bit,  "I was interested to know if you're married."

he kept his brow raised, probably unimpressed, "I'm not," he squinted his eyes, "we should be talking about your marriage."

I decided that maybe using Wooyoung and Seonghwa's methods wasn't really going to get me anywhere, plus I had to play the role of a devoted husband. and the man didn't look like he was into people of the same gender but oh well at least I tried.

he scribbled something in his notebook. being a secret agent, I could read any writing upside down so I could see that he wrote something along the lines of 'probably has bisexual or homosexual tendencies.'

I almost snorted at that, I wonder what he'd write if he ever meets Wooyoung.

he raised his head to look at me, "now, can I ask you that question?"

"go ahead."

"I see that you two don't wear wedding rings, despite being married for almost 3 years," the therapist observed, "is there a reason as to why you two don't wear them?"