•TWENTY-THREE•

it's been two days since me and San had talked

it's been two days since me and San had talked...more like argued. honestly, I felt bad later on that I didn't believe him. after a lot of thinking, I realised that he could be telling the true story but the thing is that all of the previous stories I heard weren't. I truly didn't know what to believe anymore. I talked to Eden and he seemed to believe San's story right away. plus he said that Jung Sunwoo was the type to hold grudges against anyone, even over a trivial thing.

maybe, I should've listened to San instead of saying that he didn't tell me sooner. perhaps he also didn't know how to bring it up like Eden did and he actually thought that I knew. I felt bad for not trusting him, we've known each other for almost 4 years. and I know he's not the type to make stories up about something as sensitive as my parents' murder so I felt even worse.

I couldn't sleep for the past 2 days, always tossing and turning in my bed. and today was no different. I was lying on my right side and was about to turn to my left when the bright sunlight hit my eyes, causing me to cover them with my hand tediously. I peeked one eye open and saw the time on the digital clock.

10:12 am

I sighed, kicking the covers off my body lazily before bringing my body upwards to sit up on my bed. I stretched and yawned, rubbing my eyes even though I hardly slept. then I stepped tiredly into the bathroom to get freshened up. after that, I walked to my door and opened it, seeing the blonde haired supplier strolling towards me with a smile, "good morning Yuri!"

I gave him a small smile and waved, "mornin', Wooyoung."

"you look like you haven't slept for a week!" he looked at me worriedly.

"is it that obvious?" I asked to which he nodded.

"don't worry, I'm sure breakfast will cheer you up!" he said, patting my shoulder and then dragging me to the dining room where Rihyun, Yunho, Chaewon and...San sat, eating their breakfast.

I tried for a smile and waved at everyone, avoiding San's piercing gaze on me and the supplier. Wooyoung then dragged me to sit between him and Yunho, the treasurer giving me a sweet smile before handing me a plate, "what do you wanna eat, Yuri?" he asked.

"pancakes with extra blueberries." I scrunched my nose in delight as I saw my favourite breakfast displayed out in front of me.

"here ya go!" Wooyoung said as he passed the plate to me once Yunho finished putting at least 45 blueberries on it.

"thanks!" I beamed before starting to eat the pancakes.

I glanced up once to see that San was eating cereal. he was avoiding my gaze like I did to him. I turned back to my pancakes, taking another bite.