•FIVE•

as me and Choi were jogging to the laboratory, I suddenly got an idea, "hey, what if we get a scientist's uniform and change into that? wouldn't that make our job way easier? there are quite a lot of people in there

as me and Choi were jogging to the laboratory, I suddenly got an idea, "hey, what if we get a scientist's uniform and change into that? wouldn't that make our job way easier? there are quite a lot of people in there." I said as I halted in my steps.

Choi stopped running too and turned to me, "and where exactly are we supposed to find not one, but two uniforms?" he raised an eyebrow.

I tapped my earpiece, "do you two know?"

"let me see," Mingi replied, followed by the sounds of aggressive typing, "aha! there are 3 spare uniforms lying around behind the building. if you guys are careful enough, you'll get them without any difficulties, hopefully."

"chances are they're uniforms which don't fit some fatasses so they left them lying around, what a bunch of idiots." Yeosang added.

me and Choi started walking towards the back of the building, like Mingi said, as quietly as we could. "wait," I held a hand up, "we have to go all the way back to the hut to change..."

Choi sighed, "well it's better than getting caught half naked."

I nodded as I saw one uniform. I dashed towards it, keeping a lookout at all times. I grabbed it swiftly before looking for another.

"alright I found mine too, let's go." Choi said as he slung his uniform over his shoulder and started running back to the hut, me following behind him closely.

"that was actually a good idea, Silver. it'll make your mission at least 5 times easier." Yeosang complimented.

"thanks Doberman!" I thanked him before entering the hut.

as soon as we entered, Choi started taking his black pants off, keeping the extra hilts to the side. I grimaced before turning around quickly and getting changed myself, "don't turn around until I say so or else I'll stab your eyes out." I said to him in a deep voice.

he scoffed, "same goes for you, I'll shoot your eyes." he said as I heard him putting on his belt.

"the both of you as well." I muttered into my earpiece.

"oh don't worry, we've seen enough." Mingi said, his voice muffled.

I sighed before I started to change quickly myself. once I was finished, I turned around, only to have a glimpse of Choi's bare and broad back that beared the tattoo of our agency.