21

I watched as Isaiah and Langston slapped hands and pulled each other into a hug.
He did the same to another guy that came out of the car with Langston.

Langston had long locs in a large bun on top of his head and a stud nose piercing. He was tall with beautiful dark brown skin, and he wore a white shirt, jeans, glasses, and white sneakers. Also a chain necklace.

I saw a few women hop out of a different car as well.
I just sat on the hood of Isaiah's mom's car and stayed to myself.

"C'mere, Bunny!" I heard.

But of course that wasn't allowed.

I didn't move. I just looked at him.
He and a few of them were staring at me.
Well now I kind of have to walk over. I got off of the car.

I made it and Isaiah turned around to face his friends as he threw his arm over my shoulder.

"Who this?" Langston smiled at me.
"Bunny."
"Bunny?" he questioned.
I watched Isaiah scowl slightly. "Her name is Willow."
"Then why you said Bunny?" Langston wondered.
"Cause I ain't expect to hate hearin' you say it."

Langston rolled his eyes and looked back at me.
"Nice to meet you. My name LJ. This the only motherfucker that call me by my full name. Don't do that." he told me.
I nodded.

A girl in a crop top and biker shorts came walking over. Her hair was pretty but she for some reason had sunglasses placed on the top of her head. I guess because they matched her outfit, or she was outside all day.

"Hey, Zay." she smiled at Isaiah.
"What's up?" he replied.
She looked at me now. "This your girl?" she wondered and looked back at him.
"Nah." He pulled me closer before kissing my cheek a few times. I was shocked but not as shocked as when he took my chin and lifted my face to kiss my lips too.

I stood there baffled.

"Ain't I tell you I was gonna kiss you?" he asked quietly with a smile.
"Yea..." But I wasn't expecting you to actually do it. Let alone in front of people.
"You wanna come with me tomorrow too?" he offered.
"Where?"
"I don't know, yet."
"Are you always gonna invite me to places on a whim?"
He chuckled. "I don't know, yet."

"My boy, Zay!" some man came over with a drink in a red cup and was laughing.
"What's up, Dre?" Isaiah replied.
He took his arm from around me and he and the guy did the same thing Isaiah and LJ did earlier.
"How you been, lil bro?" the guy asked.
"Straight. You?"
"Could be better for real."
"Damn, I'm sorry." Isaiah replied.

He looked at me.

He was wearing a red baseball cap, red t-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers. He had dark brown skin just like LJ along with a full thick beard. He wore diamond studded earrings and a chain. He also had sleeves of tattoos up and down both of his arms.

"What's up?" he asked me.
"Hi..." I replied.
"My name Andre."
He looked familiar.

I thought about it.

He was the guy who flirted with me at the grocery store that night. I guess he does it often to say he doesn't remember me.

"Willow." I greeted and pretended this was our first time coming in contact.
He's a lot less aggressive this time.
"Willow? That's cute. I like that."
I just grinned softly.

"My name Kareem," said the guy who was on his phone the whole time before but I saw him and Isaiah greet each other after he greeted LJ since the two rode in the same car.

Kareem had a full head of long curly hair that went to his shoulders and covered his face when his head was down. He threw his head back to get it out of his eyes and it split into a middle part.
None of them were ugly, I wasn't attracted to them but they definitely weren't ugly. They were so neat and pretty. They all could pass as models except Andre, I don't think he was tall enough. Still very handsome.
Kareem had a lighter brown complexion. He had on a black hoodie and sweatpants. He seemed like the most calm if that makes sense.

"You pretty." Andre stated.
"Thank you."
"Mhm." He sipped his drink with eyes on me.

"Calm down, Dre." said Isaiah.
Andre sucked his teeth. "All I said was shorty was pretty. I can't tell her she pretty?"
"Nah, you can tell her. Watch how you say that shit though."
"Yea, a'ight." Andre scoffed and sipped his drink some more.

"How you two meet?" I noticed the girl from earlier was still standing there when she asked.
"Saw her at the store." Isaiah answered.

I guess that was true.

"He nice to you?" LJ asked me.
I nodded.
"Don't lie. 'Cause I could really kick his ass if we bein' honest. That boy is pussy. You just let me know and I'll set him straight for real. Make him act right." he stated.
At the speed of light I saw Isaiah put LJ in a headlock.
"I WAS JUST PLAYIN'!"
"Nah, talk your shit, bro." Isaiah stated and I snickered to myself.

The door to one of the cars opened.

Everyone turned around as a guy got out and seemed to be getting off the phone.

"IS THAT KEV?!" Isaiah yelled and held his arms in the air happily, letting go of LJ.

Kev hung up the phone.

"ZAY!" he called and did the same with his arms.

The two ran to each other like lovers in a field of lilies then landed in a hug.
Everyone laughed at them.

"Who is that?" I asked LJ.
"That's Kev. Him and Isaiah been best friends since they could count on their fingers."

The two seemed so excited to see each other. They were jumping around laughing at whatever the other said or running around like they couldn't stay still from the humor.

"But Kev moved a few years back when his dad got a job back where he's from so they don't see each other that often anymore."
"Where's he from?" I wondered.
"His family's from Seoul."
"Really? That's so cool."

The two came over.

Kev shook hands with LJ, Andre, and Kareem.

He had black hair and a tattoo right under his eye like Isaiah had. He also had one on the back of each one of his hands. He wore a t-shirt and jeans with white sneakers and a silver chain.

"Hey, I'm Kevin." he said with a smile once he noticed me.
"Hi, I'm Willow."
"Nice to meet you."
"You too." I grinned.

Was this all of Isaiah's friends?
Are there more?
I felt liked I'd met a whole classroom full. Who's just casually friends with this many people?
This is unbelievable.