71

"I just got out of the shower, stop touching me, pervert!" I exclaimed through giggles.
His hands held my waist under my shirt while he kissed my neck. "It's my birthday."
"Are you gonna use that to get everything you want until midnight?" I asked.
"Is it working?"
"No."
He sucked his teeth and got off of me.

I got on top of him.
"We're not doing this because it's your birthday. We're doing it because you look good and I have a crush on you." I said and kissed him.
He smiled. "Yea, I got a crush on you too."
He stripped off my shirt before our lips pressed back together.

He rolled us over and began pulling my shorts off.

I let him slip lower down my body, lips grazing my skin when he wasn't sucking or kissing it, until he reached my panties and took those off too.
His mouth attached and his hands pushed my legs back. He always did it like he wanted to make sure he could lick as well as he could with zero restrictions. My hands placed themselves on top of his head, running through his hair, while my moans escaped me because, like usual, he was doing amazing.
My thighs were pinned to the bed and he felt like he was getting eager the way he pressed his tongue and lips deeper onto me. My back arched while the intensity rose throughout my body.
I could feel his tongue slowing down.
"N-No...please, don't stop..." I begged.
He licked up slow one more time before he began kissing between my legs and on my thigh. "I'll come back later but your moans got my dick twitchin'."
He sat up and pulled himself out of his pants.

I looked at it and each time I do, I wonder how I'm capable of walking.
"Do you need me to be gentle with you?" he asked.
He rubbed it right on top of where he licked previously and it made me squirm in sensitivity.
"No..." I replied.
"No?" He grabbed onto the back collar of his shirt before pulling it off over his head.

He shook his hair out of his face and smiled at me. "Good."

I was pulled to him when he grabbed onto my thighs and watched himself slide inside of me.
I immediately moaned and I wasn't proud of how weak he could make me.
He began thrusting slow. One hand held my thigh up to his waist while the other pressed against the bed next to my head.
"Fuck, you make it hard to pull out..." he huffed.
He started to speed up.
I moaned more the deeper he went.

I knew he was trying to work it in and see if he'd hurt me before going all out like he wanted to.
"I'm okay." I stated.
He looked in my eyes.
"It's your birthday...d-do what you want..." I permitted. But it was also for my own gain.

With those instructions, he pushed my legs all the way back until they were pinned to the mattress and began ramming himself in.

My moans were louder than they'd ever been.
"Holy shit..." he moaned and looked towards the ceiling while he thrusted.
My hips were grabbed and I was pulled into his lap so he'd make me bounce on it.
I put my lips on his and we kissed with tongues mingling.
I was ticklish from the gentleness of his hands caressing my body.
Only seconds later I was ready to finish and looked towards the ceiling with faint whimpers exiting between my lips.
His lips met the front of my neck for a soft kiss and he looked up at me, hungrily staring at my lips.
I pressed my hands against his chest, too sensitive to take more of him that he continued to pump inside.
"I know you can take more than that." he stated.

I was taken out of his lap and he finished before I was laid on my stomach and he slid back in.
"Isaiah..." I whined.
"You're alright."
He began thrusting mercilessly once again.

I grabbed tightly onto the sheets while he slid in and out of me. My face buried into the bed. He used one hand to press my head into the mattress while the other kept my hips lifted against him. My back was arched deep enough that my ribs laid comfortably on the bed.
"Good girl..." he stated. "Hold just like that."
It grew harder once I came again and felt my body flex.

He pulled out and I thought he was done until I felt his wet tongue lick over me. I whined louder.
I felt so...shameful.
But so good.
His tongue slipped inside of me before he removed it and kissed my clit.
He began sliding back in and thrusting deeply.
My hands could not hold the sheets any tighter.
His hands clasped over mine and I relaxed until he started thrusting roughly again. I moaned into the sheets while he licked and sucked on my neck. My legs were quivering and my eyes were watering.
My arch wanted to fall as I finished a third time.
He flipped me onto my side and put a leg over his shoulder before sliding back in.

"Isaiah..." I called.
"You told me to do what I want, right?" he asked.
Yes, but I never expected 'what he wanted' to be him rendering my body useless. I just meant speed.
"Yea..." I replied.
"You okay?"
"Are you okay?" I asked in return.
He snickered. "Yea, baby, I'm okay. I'm better than okay. I need to know if you're okay."
I nodded.
"Yea?"
"Yea..."
"Bear with me just one more time. You feel as good as you sound." he stated and kissed me softly. He began thrusting slowly.
"Okay..." I agreed. If he kept talking to me like that while he was doing what he was doing, he could ask me to bear with him for however long he'd like and I'd say yes.

He picked up his pace again while he slipped our kiss deeper.
I'm not sure if it's just the sex talking, but...I really really like him...