49

I'd taken a shower early so that I didn't have to wear my ripped leggings and was now in shorts and a small shirt.

Isaiah was watching tv with a blunt in his mouth and I crawled into the bed with him.
He pulled me into his lap and exhaled then handed it to me.
I put it between my lips as he began putting his lips on my neck and his hands ran over my body.

I held it to him and he took a hit with it still between my fingers.

"Isaiah?" I called.
"Hm?" he answer as he sucked on my neck.
"When you left that day with your friends..." I began.
He sat up and looked at me.
"What'd you do?" I asked him again.

His head fell back and he sighed. "I ain't do nothin'."

"Are you lying?" I asked him.
"No."
I got out of his lap and sat on the bed instead.
He groaned loudly. "Are you fuckin' serious?"
"I didn't do anything." I shrugged and put the blunt in his ashtray.
"You know what you did."
"All I did was move. I didn't think moving would make you have an attitude."
"Well it did, so move back."
"No."
He sucked his teeth.

I sat there.

He sat there too.

We both sat in silence.

"Man, I'm goin' to sleep." He laid down and turned the other way.

I stripped the blanket off of him and sat back down.

I heard him laugh. "Bro."
I didn't respond.
He put the blanket back on.
I stripped it off again.
"YO?!" he yelled.
I didn't reply.

He sat up and sighed.

"A'ight, what do you want?" he asked.
"I don't want anything." I shrugged.
"You want me to tell you what happened while I was gone?"
I turned and faced him.
He laughed lightly and looked away from me.

"I just told you, baby. Nothin' happened." he swore and looked at me with his head back against the headboard.
I just stared at him.

"You don't believe me?" he asked and licked his lips.
"Don't do that."
"Do what?" he smirked.
"You know what you're doing."
"No, I don't."
I rolled my eyes.

"Come here..." he commanded gently.

I looked at him.

"Come on, I don't like you bein' that far away from me." he stated.
I sighed and got closer.

He pulled me back into his lap.

"Nothin' happened." he stated.
"You promise?"
"Yea, I promise."
"Okay...Would you tell me if something did happen?"
"Yes, baby."
"Okay..."

I looked down at my hands in thought. I still felt like he wasn't telling me what happened. But I don't like pestering people so I'd leave it alone until he decided he wanted to inform me.

My chin was lifted by his finger and he pulled me closer to him.
Our lips met and he started the kiss off sloppier than usual with the use of his tongue. But I liked it.
His hands squeezed my thighs before they slid back and found my ass but the kiss never seized.
My hands held his face as if I wanted to somehow pull him even closer.
I pulled away.
He looked at me. "What?" he asked.
"Don't give me a hickey. I still haven't gotten rid of these."
He looked back at my neck. "I like lookin' at 'em."
"You're either looking at my ass or my hickeys." I realized.
"No, most of the time I'm lookin' at your eyes. But the hickeys are makin' the list. They're sexy."
"My eyes?" I questioned.
"Yea. I think your eyes are pretty." He pulled me closer and began licking and kissing down my neck.

I felt him bite it.
"Don't leave any marks!" I exclaimed.
"Mhm..." His hand slid up my shirt and grabbed my chest.
"Isaiah, I'm serious..."
He picked his head up. "You wanna fuck me as bad as I wanna fuck you?" he asked with his eyes on my lips.
I looked at him, stunned.
But I nodded. "Yea..."

He pulled my face back in and kissed me similar to before.
His hand reached over and turned off his lamp. Then it found my shorts.

I was laid back and had my shorts and panties pulled off without him breaking the kiss.
He kissed down my neck then his lips found my thighs and between my legs.
I'd immediately moaned lightly when his tongue licked up my entrance to my clit.
He spit onto it then continued rubbing his tongue around it.
His hands slid under my shirt and held my waist as he did.

I held my legs back and out of the way then felt his fingers join in.
He rubbed my clit in circles before sliding them down and inside. His mouth returned back to the bud and he rubbed his fingers on the inside while he licked me.
I moaned louder.
He pulled his fingers out and they replaced his tongue and rubbed over me again.
I bit my lip and my body squirmed underneath him as he sped up.
I whimpered faintly as I finished.
He licked over my entrance and even dipped his tongue inside before he came back up and slipped it into my mouth for a deep kiss.

I felt his erection was free and rubbing against me between my legs.
"I love how wet you get for me. You must like me more than you say you do." he stated and kissed my neck. He slapped it a few times onto my entrance and my body would incidentally grind on it.
He began pushing it in and I moaned lightly.
He thrusted slowly. "Think I might change my mind." he stated and I wondered what that meant. "How deep you think your arch goes?" he questioned.
"Huh?"

I didn't get time to answer before he pulled out and flipped me onto my stomach then lifted my hips.

I laid there, arching my back, while being a bit nervous.
He started sliding back in and my fingers immediately dug into the blanket.
"Bear with me." he stated.
He thrusted slow to begin but it didn't take long before he quickened his pace.
I felt his hands hold onto my waist and I laid with my head to the side and my eyes closed while he continued pumping into me.
"Fuck..." he moaned. "You feel so fuckin' good, baby."

I hated how embarrassed I felt at the noises I'd make but he wouldn't let them stop. He'd speed up and slide in deeper as I held a tighter grip on his bed sheets.
He smacked my ass roughly and I whimpered and bit down on my lip. He rubbed the spot he smacked then held my waist again.
"Damn, you already about to cum?" he asked but I couldn't answer while I just let my eyes roll back and my moans seep out.
"Go ahead. Cum on my dick." he permitted and I did.