39

(A/N: the scene is awkward. I tried to accurately portray a girl losing her virginity. I ask that you keep that in mind)

I'd pulled my shorts and underwear off. And I sat in Isaiah's lap as he slid on a condom.
He sighed. "This is gonna piss me off."
"Why?" I wondered.
"Condoms suck." he snickered. "Kids suck more though."
"Can you feel anything with that on?"
"I mean...a little." he explained.
"Oh..." I looked at it. "Do you ever not use one?"
"If I've been in a relationship for a minute and I know we both clean then I won't and I just pull out."
"Oh..."
"It's thin, so I'll be alright." he stated.
I nodded.
"You wanna slide it in? I don't wanna hurt you." he stated.
"Um..."
"Real easy. Look..."

He pulled me closer and I was directly over it.
His finger slid between my thighs.
I heard him huff a soft laugh. "You're wet already."
That was a bit shocking because this entire ordeal was making me nervous.
But I still wanted to.

"I'll place it right at it and you just slide down to where you're the most comfortable. A'ight?"
I nodded and looked down.
He held it in place with his hand as I hovered over it.
"Go ahead."
My hands laid on his abdomen and I tried following directions.

It was right at my entrance, grazing against me.

I slid it in barely and gasped softly.
I was embarrassed for some reason.
"I'll know how much you like me by how far you try sliding me in." he stated.
One of my hands left his abdomen and held onto my shirt, pulling it down to make sure he couldn't see me.

I slid him in further.

"Tip's in." he stated.
"I can't...it feels too big..."
"It's not. You'll stretch." he insisted.
I looked down at his flexing abdomen.
"Do you want me to help you?" he asked.
I nodded, embarrassed like usual.

He put his lips on mine and kissed me softly as he grabbed onto my hips and slowly thrusted upwards.

I separated our lips and was biting mine tightly.

"Can I thrust?" he asked sweetly. He kissed my cheek and jaw.
It was a little uncomfortable but I thought that meant it wasn't in deep enough to where it was supposed to be.
"Can you...put it in a little further?" I wondered.
"Are you sure?"
I nodded.
"Yea, baby, I can put it in further."

His lips met mine again and he kissed me deeply as he continued sliding it in more.

"W-Wait...wait..." I told him.
"What's wrong?"
"It's...um...d-don't move..."
Too far. It's in too much now and I'm close to tears.
"You okay?" he asked me.
No. I felt my eyes water.
This is exactly what he didn't want. Me making him have to go too slow or be too soft with me and I felt bad about it but it hurt. I think I was stressing myself out on accident. I couldn't even relax like he wanted me to. I was scared. How do people do this so easily?
He pulled me to lean closer to him as he leaned back against his headboard. I felt him kiss my cheek and neck then lips.
He was still inside while I moved to rest on top of his shoulder as he held me. I felt bad and a part of me wanted to cry from thinking he was regretting it.

I could feel him slowly thrusting in and out while he kissed all areas of me that his lips could reach. His hands held me gently.
"Isaiah..." I called.
"Hang on. I know." he stated.
I buried my face in his neck and he kept going.

"I'm gonna go a little faster, a'ight?" he warned. "Bear with me."
I nodded.
"You're alright. I'm gonna make sure you feel good." he promised.
He started a bit faster and I whimpered lightly into his neck. He thrusted in and out gently.
"Just relax. I got you."
I tried to ease.
"Yea, relax just like that."
He continued working it in.
I wasn't in pain anymore, it was starting to feel okay.
He'd keep going and it was starting to feel better than okay.

"Is that it?" he asked and kept the steady pace. It was good.
He thrusted hard and I accidentally moaned loudly.
"No, there it is." He continued hitting that spot and I kept moaning with my arms around his neck.

"Ah...fuck..." he said softly. He took my hips and began bouncing me on top of him. His head leaned back against the headboard as he kept going and I kept moaning.

He thrusted while simultaneously bouncing me onto him. I had one hand on the back of his neck and the other arm draped over his shoulder. I buried my face and tried to be quieter, but it wasn't working.

I understood the first girl I've seen Isaiah with. I could see why she was loud. I wasn't nearly as loud as her but...I couldn't contain it. The sounds were just spilling out.
"Fuck..." he moaned. He looked lower at his thrusts and his abdomen. "You're so fucking wet, holy shit...I slide in easy."
I was practically dead weight on top of him, I felt so good. I laid on his shoulder as I heard his compliments and my eyelids were heavy in ecstasy.

He pulled my dizzy head off of his shoulder by my hair then pulled my face to his. This kiss was so sloppy in the best way. His tongue pushed past my lips and caressed mine as our lips locked.
I pulled away as I began whining and looking up towards the ceiling. Something was happening.
"There it is. Feels good, don't it? Show me." He kept that same pace and I whined a bit louder.
I fell limply onto him again.
"Yea, I know." he said and kept thrusting.

I whined into his shoulder as he continued.

"Don't be selfish. I gotta cum too." He sped up and I yelped.

He fixed himself and sat on his knees then let me fall back onto the bed as he held my hips. He thrusted hard as he looked down at me and I laid there with my head turned to the side and my hands gripping at his blanket.

My eyes were watering while he kept going.

"You look so sexy layin' there and takin' it." he stated.

"Fuuuucck..." he groaned.
I figured he was done when he began to slow down then do one or two hard strokes before sliding out.

He leaned over me with his hands on the bed.

"You okay?" he asked me.
I think I'm about to pass out and my vagina is throbbing. But I just nodded and closed my legs.
"I think you did good for your first time." He lowered himself and kissed my face.

I knew that was a lie.