Canons

Here are canon qualities I have for the couple that I didn't have the space to write into the story. Because it would have made the book too long:

Isaiah has a tattoo of a bunny behind his ear. He also has the birth years of his children on his chest above his heart.

After Mrs. Tran passed, Isaiah was given her recipe book and Willow makes crepe cake for his birthday every year.

Isaiah proposed after walking on set for one of Willow's films. He was almost kicked out until he told them what he was trying to do which led to her coworkers helping him.

Willow is the only one Isaiah lets cut his hair. They use it to gossip and he uses it as an excuse to stare at her.

Demetrius (Willow's dad) stayed with them for the last month of Willow's first pregnancy to make sure she was okay. He and Isaiah annoyed Willow 24/7 making sure she didn't need anything. So much so that sometimes she just left the house without them to catch a break.

The family has a sworn pact that at least once a week they have to spend the day together. Usually they let the kids pick and both get one option that the family has to do.

Willow used her platform to raise money towards fixing up Westdale plus donating her own 1.5 million dollars.

The kids met Mrs. Tran before she passed but they were really young. She said Xavier looked like his dad.

Willow sang the same song her mother used to sing to her to put their kids to sleep when they were babies.

Isaiah's lockscreen is a picture of Willow off guard with their kids at the zoo.

His contact photo for her is a picture of her eating a pint of ice cream in his hoodie while 7 months pregnant.

Willow won an Oscar and was nominated three times.

Because Hollywood had seen his face so many times and loved it, Isaiah was offered multiple modeling opportunities. But realized he was camera shy.

Willow and Isaiah have not yelled at each other once since the first time.

Ari has a social media account where she posts light pranks on her parents or funny moments in her family. It has 2.8 million followers.

Isaiah's nicknames for his kids:
Ari: lil mama, bear (because when she was a baby she had a round face and tiny ears), babygirl
Xavier: little man (until he reached 16), Zay, applehead (he had a big head when he was little), buddy

Willow and Pam have a girl's night once a month to gossip and get Willow away.

People are surprised that even though she's in multiple films and designer catalogs, Willow is still shy when she meets new people.

Ari has her father's personality and Xavier has his mother's.

At the wedding, when he saw Willow begin to walk to the alter, Isaiah crouched down and hid his face to cry.
When she got there and he stood up, Willow wiped his tears with her thumbs. But her eyes were wet too.