50

I woke up from my alarm but like usual, Isaiah's a deep sleeper.

I got up and brushed my teeth then traveled back to him still sleeping soundly in bed. I decided that this time I'd be nicer when it came to waking him.

"Isaiah..." I said quietly and tapped his shoulder.
His head turned but he didn't wake up.
"Isaiah?"
Nothing.
I crawled into the bed and sat on top of him.
"Isaiah...!" I said a bit louder and tapped his chest.
"Hm?" he mumbled.
"I have to go." I explained.
"Mm." His hands found my ass and his eyes were still closed.

He's such a pervert.

I started poking at his face. "Isaiaaaahhhh!"
"What..." he groaned.
"Get up, I have to go." I told him.
His eyes opened finally.
He looked down.

"And you thought the best way to let me know that was to sit on my dick?" he asked.
"Well, no... I was just trying to be gentler than last time..."
"Yea..."
He began grinding me on top of him as he watched my hips with a soft bite to his lip.
"QUIT BEING A FREAK!" I yelled and hit his chest then got up.

He just laid there. "You're so weird." he snickered as he looked at the ceiling.

He got out of bed then walked to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"How?" I asked and followed him.
"Not weird in a bad way. Weird like cute. 'Cause you get shy when I touch you." He began brushing his teeth.
"No... You just touch me so inappropriately..."
He spit. "'Cause I like you and you're mine." he explained and kept brushing.
He took my hand and pulled me into the bathroom.
We both looked in the mirror and he smacked my ass roughly.
My eyes widened and I looked at him but his eyes were still on the mirror as he laughed.

He spit again then washed his face.
I left to grab my things.

~~~

I arrived home and saw my dad's truck in the driveway.
I panicked.

"I can't go in there." I stated.
"Why can't you?"
"My dad is inside."
Isaiah looked at the vehicle parked in front of us next to mine.

"What're you gonna do?" he asked me.
"I don't know. What can I do other than walk inside?"
"I don't know."
I took a deep breath.

My face was grabbed and Isaiah's lips crashed into mine.
He kissed me so gently. It was...romantic?
This kiss was different from usual. It was so slow and sweet. His hand even held my face softer.
He pulled away just a bit before giving me one more peck then letting me go completely.
I looked at him in wonder.

"Just in case I don't get to do that again." he stated.
That made me sad.

I grabbed my bag and got out of the car.

For the first few seconds, as Isaiah backed out of the driveway, I just stared at the house.

Finally, I gained the courage to walk inside. I hoped he was asleep and it wouldn't be a big deal. I'd be more shocked if he was awake actually. Which made this ordeal easier.

I opened the door quietly in case he was sleeping on the couch.
I peeped through and saw him laying there, one arm behind his head, another on his stomach, and his hat sitting directly on top of his face, covering his view.
I was so happy.

I walked inside and shut the door behind me followed by a lock.

"Morning." greeted a deep voice and I froze.

I looked at him.
He'd sat up and was placing his hat on the coffee table.

"Good morning..." I greeted softly.
"You wanna tell me where you were?"
"Um-..."
"Before you do, I just wanna remind you that your car was here during your entire absence and I could hear a loud sports car outside my house. But continue."
My eyes were watering. "Um..."

He stared at me with one elbow on his knee and his chin in his hand while he waited for an answer.

I looked at the floor in shame.

"Were you with him?" he asked me.
I nodded.
"And...I'm assuming...the bag on your shoulder is an overnight bag. You spent the night with him."
I didn't answer. I knew he knew the answer on his own.
"I'm not gonna ask you what you did while you were there. Ain't my business, you're an adult. But what I will ask you is...why the hell you brought him into my house?"
My head shot up and I saw him holding his phone horizontally.

On the screen was a black and white video.
He pressed play.
It was our living room and staircase.
I watched the front door open and me and Isaiah entered then walked upstairs.
I turned around and looked up to see a camera attached to the ceiling in the corner.

"Please answer that."
I looked back at my father.
"Answer why I told you not to bring him on my driveway and you decided inside my house was the next best decision."
He plopped his phone onto the coffee table and just stared at it with his arms resting on his legs.

"I'm sorry..." I sniffed.
"Are you? Are you sorry for breaking my trust or are you sorry you got caught?"
"I'm sorry for breaking your trust and disappointing you." I felt my tears fall.
I'd gone every year of my life trying to making this man proud of me and letting him down made me sick to my stomach, but I liked Isaiah so much that it blinded me.

"What happened, Willow?" he asked.
I just stared at him with wet eyes.
"You've never done something like this. Ever. Did he manipulate you? Bribe you? What happened?"
"No. He didn't. I promise."
"You want me to believe that you thought of that idea on your own?"
"Well..." Technically it was Isaiah's idea but it didn't take much to convince me to do it.
"It was his idea?"
I didn't answer.
"Willow, you and I both know you aren't a good liar and you haven't lied since you were 4. Please be serious. Answer my question."
I cried. "It was his idea." I nodded.
He nodded. "Okay."

He stood up with his hands on his hips and his eyes still on his phone that laid on the coffee table.

"I am...extremely disappointed. And worried about you. I do not approve of whatever you have with him. And I pray that it ends quickly." He picked up his phone and without even looking at me, he walked upstairs to his bedroom.

I felt so terrible that I wanted to ball myself up and cry. I hated lying.
I hated seeing my father upset.
Worst of all, I hated when I did those things to him.

I wiped my cheeks with my hand but the tears kept going. I traveled to the stairs and headed up towards my room.
This is what I didn't want to happen.