Chapter 19: Passionate Dancing Night!

"Excuse me! Cherry! Cherry!" Someone yelled. I looked up to see an injured Reki, attempting to talk to Kaoru. From the distance I was at, I could tell that Kaoru was pissed off.

"Oh dear..." I huffed, putting a hand over my face.

"Do you know him? He called you 'Cherry?'" The reporter questioned, as Cherry silently glared at the red-head.

"Never seen him before in my life." Cherry stated sweetly, as Reki continued to struggle against the security guards' grip.

"I need you to tell me about Adam! Please! Cherry! Hey-" Before anyone had the chance to react, Kaoru grabbed Reki's collar roughly, forwarding a quick message, before going back to his sweet, caring persona.

"Oh, you poor dear! You must be dehydrated! Let's get you to a tree and in the shade!" Cherry walked off, with Reki in tow, as I followed behind them. Kaoru had pulled him farther than necessary before releasing him near a tree, "What's the most important rule?" Kaoru questioned.

"Don't talk about 'S' off the mountain." Reki muttered, obviously understanding the rules, but something frantic was hidden away in his irises. I felt awful. I glanced at my phone to see a couple more texts and missed calls on both boys' ends. I left him on read, in a constant state of worry.

"Cherry Blossom only exists on that mountain. Shall I assume you came here to fight with me?" Kaoru threatened, as Reki panicked a little.

"No! I just need to know more about Adam!" Reki informed, as Cherry glared down at him.

"For what purpose? You two are on completely different levels." At that moment, I realized two things. The first being that Cherry didn't know I was there, listening in, and the second being, that he didn't care much for my threat.

"Not for me. For Langa and (Y/N)." I paused for a moment, looking out from the tree to make eye contact with Reki, "He really thinks he can win against Adam, and (Y/N) over there hasn't responded to my texts all day. She's been ghosting me and Langa like crazy." Damnit Reki! Kaoru didn't know I followed the two there. Kaoru looked back at me before I gave a small, awkward wave. The pink-haired male looked back to his younger peer.

"I know full well about (Y/N). You have nothing to worry about. I know she is spacing out right now, but she is fully aware of Adam's tricks. As for your other friend, take me to him." Cherry informed, before going behind the tree to drag me out of my hiding spot, "I do know some things. Hope you're ready." He continued before gazing down at me. "(Y/N)?" Cherry asked, as I looked him in the eye, "Meet us at Nanjo's restaurant around six. We have to talk about your coming beef with Adam." I nodded, before walking home.

I splayed my entire wardrobe on the bed, looking at everything I had blankly. Bombshell's old outfit sat in the corner, folded to perfection. I debated about wearing Victory Curls or Bombshell's outfit. I felt conflicted over such a simple thing. Checking the time, I huffed to myself, before taking my brother's skateboard and heading to Sia la Luce. I entered the restaurant without thinking much of it. "Sorry, we're- Oh, (Y/N)." I nodded in greeting before sitting at the bar stool. I checked the time again. Five thirty it showed.

"What type of restaurant is closed at five thirty?" I questioned. As he smiled back at me.

"A restaurant that has a boss with something better to do." Joe answered, before I reciprocated his smile, "Anyway, what are you doing here? Feeling down?" He queried, as my eyes darted away from his own. A small, embarrassed blush covered my cheeks. I didn't speak, so Joe decided to start talking again, "You never change, do you?" I shrugged, "You know... your brother thought you would come by. That's why the doors were open. He said you skipped school and were unnecessarily quiet." More silence, "Are you concerned about your beef tonight?"