Chapter 48: Rebirth

"Ow!" I groaned out, before holding my head in pain. My eyes glared up into Kojiro's as the stare intensified, "What was that for?!" I yelled, staring Kojiro and Kaoru dead in the eye. We had made it back home, and the two weren't very happy about the events that transpired that night. I challenged Adam... and he accepted wholeheartedly. That was enough to bring Kaoru and Kojiro to great amounts of anger.

"What were you thinking? You do realize who you just slapped?! Who you just threatened?!! You are no better than your brother!!" Kaoru yelled angrily, as I awkwardly rubbed my arm. I understood why they were angry. Why they were scared for me. However, I felt like they had no right to tell me how to go about this.

"I won't stand for his tyranny any longer. He needs to learn his lesson." I stated boldly, before Kojiro let out a small sigh.

"(Y/N). The last time you went against him you almost died." Joe brought up, as I remembered the scene which was me breaking free from Bombshell's control. It felt terrifying... yet, oh so, revolutionary. Since that day, I managed to tame her, and accept her as being a part of me.

"That was two months ago! I've changed!" I retorted loudly, before Kaoru blew another fuse.

"Really?! How?!!" He questioned.

"I've recognized my love for skateboarding, as well as finding hope within myself. When I first came to Okinawa, I was scared of something. And because of it, I lost control during my first beef with Adam. I was so scared that I would lose, that I lost myself in the process. I've accepted my inability to transcend God. I am no better than any of them. No better than you, no better than Joe. No better than Adam himself. However, I feel inclined to help him, in any way I can. To snap him out of this ideology that he stands on the mountain alone. I too have felt that way. It's an awful feeling, that I can't bear. I have little to no clue how he has handled it all these years. Though, this beef will recall me back to life, I hope that it will do the same for him." I looked back at the two males, giving them a small grin, "I'm going to try my hardest to snap him out, as well as accept myself as-is condition."

"Alright, but how are you going to do that?" Joe questioned, as an imaginary droplet of sweat ran down the back of his head.

"The only way to defeat a sociopath is with another sociopath." I answered, grinning back at the two.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" They stated in unison, before I let out a frustrated sigh.

"You don't have to believe me right now, and if I get hurt, you can hold it over my head for the rest of my life. However, have a little faith that I can do this." I let out, as they grew uncomfortably silent, "Have faith..."

...

Four missed calls, all from my brother. Twenty-four messages, most from my sibling. My phone, turned off and charged to the max, laid on my bed without a single movement. I rolled up my stockings lovingly, before using silver clamps to hold them in place. Said white straps were attached firmly to a frilly girdle that wrapped around my body rather nicely. The girdle itself had white lace attached. As for the shirt, it was a yellow, halter-neck, button up, which also clung tightly to my curves. The sleeves were folded upwards, reveal my forearms. My white bra was on full show, along with some cleavage. I did my make-up as I usually did, along with my bright red lipstick. I left my curled hair down, before wrapping a yellow bandana over my hair. My victory rolls peaked out. I looked myself in the mirror feeling triumphant above all else.

The last time I looked myself in the mirror like this, I was sure that I would be 'S's' next champion. I guess that both came true and flopped big time. For once, I felt proud wearing something like this. Of course, this pride shined through a tad when I first made my outfit for 'S,' however, this felt different somehow. I didn't know why, it just did. Looking at the time on my clock, I put on my yellow Vans, and grabbed my skateboard before locking the door and jumping on my motorcycle. I rode off feeling all sorts of emotions. Anger. Fear. Anguish. Vengeful. Excited. All of these and so much more. Once pulling into 'S,' I was immediately bombarded with people I didn't know. Moving past them, I ran up to the group. "You guys came!" I stated, hugging Reki and Langa with absolutely everything I had.