Chapter 34: Steamy Mystery Skating?! Pt. 1

"W-What?!" I exasperated loudly, covering my mouth in shock. Ainosuke's smirk remained. "Why on earth would you want me to go to Tokyo with you?!" My question had risen Ainosuke out of his chair. He circled around mine, before placing both hands on my shoulders.

"Well, you see... I have a large Diet Conference coming up there, and it wouldn't be as fun without my little תפוח, now, would it?~ Besides, the idea of you being attached to my hip brings me oh so much joy~ Do we have a deal?" Said 'deal' in itself was sketchy, that was for sure. He seemed to have read my mind, "Don't worry, you'll be staying in my mansion in a room on the other side of the manor. All you'll be doing is mingling with other assistants like yourself. It's nothing really~" He cooed again. I didn't trust him, but I really did want to spend time with my friends. 'But what about my brother? What excuse would I have for disappearing to Tokyo for a couple days?' I thought, before a light bulb flashed on. I gazed up into his eyes bravely.

"Tangent deal. After your Diet Conference, you have to take me to some colleges for tours." This put him off balance for a moment, before he asked why I would want to do that, "I'm a second year in high school and there is no way my brother would let me go to Tokyo under such circumstances... unless I'm looking at colleges. I just need to prove that I went to such places, so he isn't suspicious."

"My~ What a clever girl~ Very well! I accept your terms. Let's shake on it, my dear." He then appeared in front of me, extending his hand to my figure. I held back for a second, feeling like I was making a deal with the devil himself. Nevertheless, I signed a couple days away. "Perfect! Oh God, I'm so excited!" He cooed, "You are allowed to leave for the day. Have a wonderful evening, תפוח~" I nodded, before stamping my card. I went back to the break rooms, to see Tadashi crawling out of his crate. I spoke a quick goodbye, before heading home to call Reki and Langa, and to pack.

...

Miyakojima was an island off the coast of Okinawa, Japan. It is noted to have hot springs that help with healing. It was the eighth of July. Summer break was upon us and the only thing I could think about was this vacation. By this time, Reki's arm was out of the cast, however, we were going to see if some hot spring would really heal it. I thought is was BS, but I decided to come anyway. Reki, Langa, Miya, Shadow, and I were on a nice ferry, headed to our destination.

"'She's hot.' You're so obvious." Langa deadpanned, as Reki glanced over to a random girl on the other side of the boat.

"Like you would know." The red-headed dork retorted in a flustered manner, before Miya and Shadow put in their responses.

"So that's what you like." Miya hummed out, before Shadow came next to him to get a direct shot of whatever girl Reki was looking at.

"Don't waste your time. She's not into you." Shadow commented, knowing how this game worked more well than anyone.

"How can you be so sure, when I haven't talked to her yet, stupid?!" Reki yelled out of frustration, before attempting to go and talk to the mystery girl. He took a total two steps before freezing up. After which he went back to his blue-haired friend. "Langa, go say hi to her."

"Why? This is your thing!" Langa whined.

"I need a wingman! That way I look cool and not desperate!" Reki responded, with a small smile drawn on his features. Miya and Shadow laughed about it for a moment, before Reki had enough, "Shut it!"

"What's the best way to talk to a girl here?" Langa asked, before Reki thought about it for a moment.

"Oh yeah... Just ask her some questions. Ya know?" He let out, not really knowing himself.

"Like, 'Hey girl, are you hungry?' Huh?" Langa cooed out, which, undoubtedly, would have made all the girls swoon over him, however, that is not what Reki meant in the slightest.